Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
mushy update...yum yum yum. luvd it so much.
a gazillion hugs n kisses to u...and then later maan can do them to geet.
aaa i'm waiting for the day whn geet will advance towards maan.😉

she is so innocent. i don't like sex. poor soul she has nvr been made luv to. how can she know the sweetness of it. shona baby geet🤗
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great udpate dear
cont soon
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow it looks like geet put up a fight before accepting maan...and her confession was so true...i loved that she said it to him👏...can't wait to see how geet accepts maan's proposal...loved the update bindu👏

Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice update... very nice...
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bansipatel

Awesome update..!!
loved it loadz...!!
loved the way he kissed her cheek...he took the advantage...😆
update soon..!!

he never misses a chance...geet was so shocked that maan was reading on pregnancy and knew that now the baby cud hear what was happening on the outside world that she cudn't even argue when he called the baby as a girl again!!
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

she s not in the state of understanding pure luv and sex...

bt maan vl make her understand the difference..description of plight of geet is really awsum...congrats...

i feel that once a woman is violated it wud be difficult for her to accept physical love. even if love exist in her heart the horror and pain will linger...i guess she wud need not just love but counseling too...
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: simm28

BINDU so nice update

I  just love this maan
love their conversation
that is the best part always
I just love ur ff. always  waiting
4 the update. hope geet will
say yes.just can't wait 4 
ur next update now.

i do tend to take the story forward  thru conversations and  thoughts... coz i'm bad in descriptions😳...
bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

it was awesome...i loved their conversation...n i guess maan is right...the marriage of convenience might do the trick...this was the best part for me:

you are wrong sweet heart, he thought, so wrong about it. I would never have sex with u'I would make love to you. May be you wouldn't know the difference if I told you that, not now anyway! But I assure you I will make you see the difference. I'll prove it to you that love between man and woman can be beautiful and with the right partner it can become magical. I will be the one to introduce you to that magic, my sweet Geet.

love ur emoticon 😊

marriage of convenience has opened immense possiblity for Maan ...it gives him the chance to be more closer to Get without her feeling awkward about it...after all a husband can hold her hand, caress her and kiss her 😉

bangalores thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiya22

errr i just feel like tearing that brij apart😡 literely...hw culd that b🤬 do such a  thing to geet..

"you are wrong sweet heart, he thought, so wrong about it. I would never have sex with u...I would make love to you. May be you wouldn't know the difference if I told you that, not now anyway! But I assure you I will make you see the difference. I'll prove it to you that love between man and woman can be beautiful and with the right partner it can become magical. I will be the one to introduce you to that magic, my sweet Geet." 😍i loved tis..maaan...chechi a big hug 4 u...do continue soon

thank u for the hug...
it is so sad na that men like Brij really exist and sometimes is never punished😭

seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update I'm loving your story...