Frequent Posters

libra25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
congo for the new thread..
plz update soon
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all thanx yaar for the PM of this FF... i just totally loved it...
I think its first of the kind among all the fictions i have read... and thoroughly enjoyed reading it... I just started reading it yesterday and trust me i was unable to hold myself from completely reading it... 

Just finished all the 27 parts amidst the never ending household work schedule... 

I loved the portrayal of the lead characters Maan and Geet along with Daadi...
My heart went out for Geet... Its such a painful thing to face such painful acts in a very young age - being raped in childhood or just accepting to be a surrogate mother by sacrificing her own life for her mother... such a deep and wonderful character...
Coming to Maan - what to say!!!! i just hope there are guys out there in this world like him... again amazing characterization... his attitude, caring, possessiveness, moral values, everything just too perfect...
Daadi again here is a darling...

The flow of the story was beautiful... so much of an optimism in-spite of the painful things... The pour of emotions in each character was well depicted... yaar.. you are really an awesome writer...

Geet being the surrogate mother - Daadi wanting to take care of her and insisting maan to get her to KM - Maan though not keen and interested in this act, doing it just for Daadi - Geet working with Maan on daadi's persuasion - Maan and Geet falling in love totally unaware of their feeling - possessiveness of maan and guilt feel of geet for falling in love with maan - maaneet discovering and accepting the love - maan being her strength to fight against her past - Maan's trap for brij... everything was just awesome...

Even Rudr and Sam characters were very nice...

Eagerly waiting for the next update... continue soon!!!
Edited by shrutheAjay - 12 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MissPurpleFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread!!!

Saba xxx
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzzz on new thread...
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woop woop 🥳 🥳 CONGRATULATIONSS on the new thread.. Hoping to get an update real soon 😉
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congarts on your fourth thread, your FF rocks. loved the last part and love that side of maan, he was pissed but didnt sho it to the devil. his words were like a million slaps to the face. loved him!!!! please continue soon.
chingaming thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats =D

update soon =D

xoxo!
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread dear
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2