Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

TB: Amardeep Jha in KTLK

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It's a double whammy for Amardeep Jha

Friday, September 16, 2011 | 2:21:28 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
It's a double whammy for Amardeep Jha

Rajan Shahi's lucky mascot has been roped in to play important characters in two new shows

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10325-it-a-double-whammy-for-amardeep-jha.htm

Rajan Shahi's lucky mascot has been roped in to play important characters in two new shows

shibz thumbnail
hmm...shez one talented lady...looking forward,...
TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Amardeep Jha has always been a well-known face in the TV industry. Her unconventional characters, be it, Shankari Tai in Star Plus' Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Mehru Chachi in Rajan Shahi's Maat Pitaah Ke Charnon Mein Swarg or Nani in Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai have always given her an edge above the others. By doing some good quality work on both the bada parda and the small screen, this 3 Idiots actor will soon be seen in Rajan Shahi's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge on Sony and Star One's Amrit Dhara, both of which are produced by Rajan Shahi.

When questioned Amardeep about her characters in the upcoming shows, she gushed, "I always love to do character roles and I am thankful to Rajan for offering me such nice roles in each of his shows. In Kuch to Log Kahenge, I play Sister D'souza, a caring nurse of the hospital. It is a pivotal role and I am very happy; whereas in Amrit  Dhara I will be playing the character of Rajmata who will be head of the family and is extremely level headed."

We hope the audience appreciates the actor in her new innings just as they did in all her previous shows…