Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi gets kissed on the hand

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This is her week, all her...the way she is behaving, the husband goes to take her hand and pulls her gently up from the dressing table and he declares he loves her a lot twice kisses her hand and she smiles tells him good night and goes to lie on the bed, he peeps at her and tells her good night too...she is smiling dreamily with her eyes open, thinking how lucky she is no doubt...🤢

mini precap: Gopi is walking slowly slowly towards Aham, I'm thinking she is about to tell him her problem is that Rashi and Jigar are having problems...Aham asked her what is troubling her, his on the bed about to go to sleep...she is looking shy and nervous...hasn't uttered a word yet...will keep you posted.

Nah, not what I thought, she stayed up all night learning her timetables and recites the 3 times table when Aham asked her she has something troubling her...she's about to start the 4 times table and Aham stops her, he asked her if she slept she said she had a little, but we know from her clothes she slept not a wink catching up on all her studies.

He told her he will give her more stuff to do today, and not to leave it, he looks pleased that she is a hardworking student...what was I thinking Gopi is not a snitch...she will not reveal about Rashi.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
god, what are they thinking. we want goham and in return we get rashi being kissed. i hate the CVs
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me to how rashi have her first kiss before gopi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ever

Me to how rashi have her first kiss before gopi

kiss on the hand. 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

kiss on the hand. 

alteast she got something. if aham had done that we all would have gone gaga and watched it repeatedly. i dont event what to watch this for once.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthi2010

alteast she got something. if aham had done that we all would have gone gaga and watched it repeatedly. i dont event what to watch this for once.

Yah, not worth the effort.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ughh...i just kept on repeating to myself 'she doesn't deserve it.. she doesn't deserve his love' again n again through out this scene!:(((((
its just so unfair..after everything she did to fight with him just making one dish he likes (even that wasn't made by her in reality) makes him go all gaga with her n kiss her!😲🤔 while gopi spend every single day since her marriage doing things that please Aham n doesn't even raise her voice near him n she is yet to get a simple friendly hug let alone a kiss on the hand!😔
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wot the hell r cv playing at give first kiss on the hand  scene  to witch  rashi    we want goahem first to love 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

ughh...i just kept on repeating to myself 'she doesn't deserve it.. she doesn't deserve his love' again n again through out this scene!:(((((
its just so unfair..after everything she did to fight with him just making one dish he likes (even that wasn't made by her in reality) makes him go all gaga with her n kiss her!😲🤔 while gopi spend every single day since her marriage doing things that please Aham n doesn't even raise her voice near him n she is yet to get a simple friendly hug let alone a kiss on the hand!😔

Where Jigar and Gopi are concerned it's role reversal, Gopi loves her husband even to sacrifice herself to meet a Ghost for him, Jigar is the exactly the same way about Rashi he loves her so much he will gladly go to the ends of the earth for her.
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This idiot woman has neva done anything in her life that diidnt included cheating or trickery, but here is rewarded for her evil ways yet again. She had a life of a queen at mothers house , with mom who worships her and a stupid father who could neva discipline her. She married a man that was somebody else. Future husband , got a fool for a husband who it seems can switch his feelings from one person to the other like light bulb on off on off. An stupidly timid mil who can see the end of her nose where is going to her dil for the witch she is, a family (modis_) who think they r absolutely intelligent yet she runs around them , while they look like a bunch of fools . At the moment she has everything on a plate , a golden plate at that , she is the maharani of kalaries , that is wot she and her mom wants , for her to maharani. So yet again a lesson from the cvs to the population if you want to succeed in anything u must cheat , treat people badly and exploit the innocent and you will live a great life , u will face no hardships and have everything you ever wanted. Nice lesson , here's an example of the negativity that is prompted by television , congrats cvs job well done !!!!!!