Sasural Genda Phool

16th Sept Written Update - Khushi's chapter ends - Page 4

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: venture

I would take all my laundry ( clean one ) and then wrap Ragini in it !!! No  I dont need to do such a thing, I toh am having doubts kay kahin Ragini laal jhandee ( red flag) na dhika day aur maira dil na toot jaye. Allah Na karay, I would rather prefer not meeting her then finding out that she is like all the other snob actresses arounf , Allah Na kAray, I doubt it though.

But come to the episode , super duper one, every one did a fab jod, even Ilaish Sahab was way better then the whole week. Ragini and Jay was superb, this is the Ishaan we want to see and missing so so badly, Ragini was amazing, her expressions and innocence of Suhana was portaryed to perfection. Shabash !!!  Supriya jee was superb, I mean a school of acting in herself. Everything was perfect like last year, I hope they dont make any ordinary episodes anymore , the whole week was super duper with good pace. I am in love with SGP all over again. Bhad mai jaye TRP who cares SGP is just super these days. Dont understand how the other stupidest serials fetch 6 TRP , a mystery pure mystrey even Colombo can not solve this

@ bold: 🤣🤣🤣 Of all things, why wrap Ragini in laundry rather than the usual sack?! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Indeed it was a super episode, loved every scene. Ragini/Supriya/Jay were all wonderful..cried through the episode like the baby. They ended the epsiode with a great dialogue by Ishaan which made want to say "no, don't end the episode yet".

BTW, I was just wondering, according to the spoilers, Ishaan was supposed to be told that he's going to be transferred, but that didn't happen and the precap looks like it's not going to happen in the next episode either. I'm not complaining, I am just thinking out loud.

Y'know what would raise TRPs? Ishaan transferring, Suhana being left behind and their story of angsty love from the separation. 😆
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Really beautiful episode today. I loved it! Thanks for the update and the shayari above! ;-)

Main shayar tho nahin, magar aaee haseen, jab se dekhi ye aap ki sahayari main fida ho gayi! LoL
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ekhta I think TRP would need a THIRD angle in Mumbai ! and that too of Ishaan. a new over the top girl , and Suhana in super baichari style, rijhaofying her husband with cooking cleaning looking after the house but Ishaan ignoring all that tapasya & going for outside pleasure!!! the girl doing all sorts of plotting against Suhana , haaa that would grab aam janta,s attention , they want EVIL in every serial!!
MadameX thumbnail

Ekhta I think TRP would need a THIRD angle in Mumbai ! and that too of Ishaan. a new over the top girl , and Suhana in super baichari style, rijhaofying her husband with cooking cleaning looking after the house but Ishaan ignoring all that tapasya & going for outside pleasure!!! the girl doing all sorts of plotting against Suhana , haaa that would grab aam janta,s attention , they want EVIL in every serial!!

That would actually be amusing to watch in SGP style. 🤣 

But ya, let's hope it doesn't get too far like that. Still, you should see the week's spoilers now...as predicted, Sushaan are gonna get separated, not both of them going to Mumbai together...at least for now, don't know what will happen in future.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TAUBA TAUBA! Ya Allah, di you're giving me a heart attack!! I pray that they don't do anything like this...something different in SGP way.
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

That would actually be amusing to watch in SGP style. 🤣 

But ya, let's hope it doesn't get too far like that. Still, you should see the week's spoilers now...as predicted, Sushaan are gonna get separated, not both of them going to Mumbai together...at least for now, don't know what will happen in future.

Hey I don't think it says that.. I think they mean Ishaan-Suhana's separation from the family 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Y'know what would raise TRPs? Ishaan transferring, Suhana being left behind and their story of angsty love from the separation. 😆

True, people love seeing couples in pain and judaai! So cliched!

I would much rather see them both go to Mumbai and learn to live life independently. It's what they both need. When you have love and support of your spouse, there's nothing that you can't do. Things will be hard to begin with but soon they'll settle down and flourish. I've seen it happen many times in reality.

MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ice.maiden

Hey I don't think it says that.. I think they mean Ishaan-Suhana's separation from the family 

Hmmm, yeah, I probably misread.
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

True, people love seeing couples in pain and judaai! So cliched!

I would much rather see them both go to Mumbai and learn to live life independently. It's what they both need. When you have love and support of your spouse, there's nothing that you can't do. Things will be hard to begin with but soon they'll settle down and flourish. I've seen it happen many times in reality.

I want to see this too...would be quite amusing to see Suhana trying to take responsibilities in her own way. Hopefully, she'll grow up a bit too. 😆