Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m just copying what I wrote in other thread . ๐Ÿ˜Š
For me another good episode, couple of this I like to point out. 

1     For me best dialog is " kya meethi tumhari beti nahi hain? " from Inder to disha ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ‘ I really cried with disha at that point.

2      Y I felt that regarding Khushi, there was none decision taken by Disha chahe use uthake ghar lana yaa use uske birth parents ke saath jane dena? Y Suhana got say khushi belong to her real parents & not disha? I get it, it will b very hard for disha to say that butexpressions said that she understood mother's love for khushi. Disha understood everything.

3 Suhana's excuse for loving khushi too much is, she was chanelling her mother. She wanted to feel how her mother loved her. I get it, but I understand. Perhaps I have a mother so I dont know. But I sure hope Suhana appologise to Disha abt her Obsession. If she doesnt then I b very unhappy. 

4    I sure hope Disha doesnt get angry at suhana for bringing Khushi home as If suhana had thougt before doing the action as shesays " Main Khushi ko ghar leke aaaye hun " Now they had to look for the parents as child was abandoned & now Dil main pyaar, mamta jaagake khushi chali gayee. But its going to b very hard for disha as she is going to see khushi everywhere.

5          I loved the pachup scene small but very effective.

Sorry Suhana Fans , I m not setisfied with Suhana today. Loving a child specially who was abandoned like that is one thing an love her for UR personal gain or sefise reasons is another. I never saw Suhana as khushi's mother. I always saw her as Aunt who loves her neice too much. never a MOM. While Disha, Who wanted to adopt khushi, I found their thinking noble & saw their love as unselfise & unconditional. I m too sad for Disha today, First she cant have a child, second suhana put khushi in her lap saying U r her MOM. Now, her goad is all empty. I m scared to imagine how it feels when someone takes ur child away. I have heard that scarriest thing one goes through is loosing a child, Its worst then death. So what I witnessed today for Disha too? like death? loosing a part of her self? Does she deserve that? When did took any decision.? Only decision Disha took was to keep khushi as her daughter. I m not happy at all. I m too sad for disha today. sorry for Suhana fans but I cant bear to b happy that for her selfish reasons suhana was doing the rigt thing. Suhana never asked disha or thought how does disha feels when suhana calls herself khushi's mom. I was never against suhana for loving khushi but only when she crossed the thin line repeatedly.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒawesome episode
lovely sushaan scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

I think Shweta is right..may be the song with dadiji twin sister leaving or during the wedding..

Yes I think so too. I just pray that they do it nicely and not make it filmy.

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou SOOO much for the LOVELY update of a BEAUTIFUL EPISODE! I'm going to watch it again!
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE ENJOYED READING VERY MUCH
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See guys mera Chota Bacha was trying to be her mum, and we all were getting irritated by that!!!! I haven't seen the episode yet but eagerly waiting to watch it. I will fall in love with Suhana all over again.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

See guys mera Chota Bacha was trying to be her mum, and we all were getting irritated by that!!!! I haven't seen the episode yet but eagerly waiting to watch it. I will fall in love with Suhana all over again.

Aap aur aapki Suhana uff...why don't u both go on a vacation?๐Ÿ˜†..when u meet her at Wembley just kidnap her๐Ÿคฃ
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Aap aur aapki Suhana uff...why don't u both go on a vacation?๐Ÿ˜†..when u meet her at Wembley just kidnap her๐Ÿคฃ

Headlines next day: Ragini Khanna kidnapped by seemingly harmless London Aunty ROFLROFL
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would take all my laundry ( clean one ) and then wrap Ragini in it !!! No  I dont need to do such a thing, I toh am having doubts kay kahin Ragini laal jhandee ( red flag) na dhika day aur maira dil na toot jaye. Allah Na karay, I would rather prefer not meeting her then finding out that she is like all the other snob actresses arounf , Allah Na kAray, I doubt it though.

But come to the episode , super duper one, every one did a fab jod, even Ilaish Sahab was way better then the whole week. Ragini and Jay was superb, this is the Ishaan we want to see and missing so so badly, Ragini was amazing, her expressions and innocence of Suhana was portaryed to perfection. Shabash !!!  Supriya jee was superb, I mean a school of acting in herself. Everything was perfect like last year, I hope they dont make any ordinary episodes anymore , the whole week was super duper with good pace. I am in love with SGP all over again. Bhad mai jaye TRP who cares SGP is just super these days. Dont understand how the other stupidest serials fetch 6 TRP , a mystery pure mystrey even Colombo can not solve this
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Indeed it was a super episode, loved every scene. Ragini/Supriya/Jay were all wonderful..cried through the episode like the baby. They ended the epsiode with a great dialogue by Ishaan which made want to say "no, don't end the episode yet".

BTW, I was just wondering, according to the spoilers, Ishaan was supposed to be told that he's going to be transferred, but that didn't happen and the precap looks like it's not going to happen in the next episode either. I'm not complaining, I am just thinking out loud.