~:Rang Badalti Odhani Creations Gallery:~ #5 - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

@kainat - hav to agree with Ani ...thanx for all the awesome yasharan merged Sigs...#they were kinda cruel to us by never clicking pics together! 

i know.I have never seen them together ,jhapping each other in a picture.Cruel?'Super cruel🤣
But no worries *MAIN HOON NA*🤣🤣
@RB81: thank you so much sweets.
@alisha: thank you
@Simple: aww that is sooo sweet of you to compliment me like this.🤗
Originally posted by Ammu_ShaNak

made another Avi ...with the help of the caps that smi di posted ...

awww if it is ur second atempt then i must say that it is beautiful😊Mine second avi was hoorible🤣
@kainat - i know!! they were C.R.U.E.L ! and im sure ur second avi is better than mine! i wanna see it !! 

Free to Use! :)

Ammu!!! For the first attempt its so good!! loved it!!

Kainat, seriously you are killing us with your merged creations!! Damn they do look beautiful or what!! Superb!! BTW, what is your second avi?
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Ammu!!! For the first attempt its so good!! loved it!!

Kainat, seriously you are killing us with your merged creations!! Damn they do look beautiful or what!! Superb!! BTW, what is your second avi?

what avi?
Haha this is just a suggestion since I was listening to LMFAO's new song. Someone should make a siggie of KT with 'I'm sexy and I know it' ðŸ¤£
@ammu: u r rocking girl..i'm loving ur siggies..awesome..i think u r the only person i have seen here grown to this extent..u r like a pro now..like smi,hina,kainat,bona,etc..the way u r blending..oh my god..i'm loving ur work..earlier i used to be in awe with hina's siggies..then now kainat just kills us with merging n all stuff..now u too joined the boat..n i'm always fida over smi's avis..
Originally posted by -Simple-

Haha this is just a suggestion since I was listening to LMFAO's new song. Someone should make a siggie of KT with 'I'm sexy and I know it' ðŸ¤£

YES!! I've been thinking the same thing for the past 2 months! Can someone do it??
Originally posted by Afiya

YES!! I've been thinking the same thing for the past 2 months! Can someone do it??

ok grls😃Siggie coming soon
thanx a lot Ramz di ! means a lot to me!