~:Rang Badalti Odhani Creations Gallery:~ #5 - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nainshree beautiful yashu siggie.
@Anaa awesome chori chori siggie
Ermmm...I kinda were missing Shanak, so made these, as was watching their scenes from the intial episodes. Beautiful couple! Sighhh! Feel free to use πŸ˜³

Super duper work everyone!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loving all the avis and sigs!πŸ˜›

@Saira Omgg you like IPKKND and KTLK?!!!😲 me tooo! *panja suth* πŸ˜ƒ dudee this is like the time when we both liked gulaal and Jai from PKYEKπŸ˜† Oh and ps. i love your avisπŸ˜† i love the slow effect you have on them..makes them more sexyπŸ˜‰ Edited by .-BalleBalle-. - 12 years ago
Thanks Hinnaaa...oye! They are fast, maybe the internet you are using makes them slow! LOL! But they are actually fast when I see them...lol! Anyways thanks alot...Glad I havent lost my touch! I thought I did :(

Oh yes...I'm liking both the serials, Kuch tho for it's concept and Iss pyar for Barun πŸ˜³ Sorry...Veenaa for chit chatting her...Forgive me!

Oh and thanks everyone for pressing the 'like' button! Made them after ages! Thankkksss
Edited by -Saira- - 12 years ago
awesome saira I am loving your avis
few siggies from my side hope you all will like it

Edited by AwesomeYashAran - 12 years ago
Saira WB!!! Awesome sigs!!!! Hey don't blame on the internet speed lol. Your avis are SLOW and I LOVE it that way!!!

Nainshree- beautiful sigs

Feel free to use if like!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
@Saira awesome Avis
@Nainshree beautiful siggies
@Smitha  lovely Avis
Edited by sudhareddy - 12 years ago
smitha di your avis are superb love them 
Few CREATIONS again from my side hope you all will love them missing our charming SHANAK aka YASHARAN and RBO a lot so  made few creations: