Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghsp_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: leverne

Thanks for sharing.. Some things worth mentioning are she is lucky to have him.. She trusts him.. Comparing devini to maaneet when talking abt masi accepting their marriage.. Devil is innocent and nt spoiled her own marriage.. What misconceptions this girl has..

Also,
...Honestly, I am happy that Dev is putting in so much effort to please me, and make my dream come true...

I thought the dream was to do Ph.D and she did not want to get married. In last interview during NT days it was said , she does not have any feelings for Dev (or something to that effect even if not exact this) , isn't it? How come just at the sight of some couple proposing in public place, it not only became love as well as instant DREAM to get married and that also the very same day? Can this be called a DREAM  where there is no nurturing of it.

Edited by ghsp_1 - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing Tanu...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah right NT forced Dev to sleep with Geet...he's the most innocent soul ever to live on earth...🤔

Thanks Tanu :-)
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS Tanu😃

This one quote got my attention:

Naintara was a bad person, and that she ruined her own marriage. I don't think Dev was responsible for anything.

Honestly this one mis-conception by Nano is gonna hit back big time, Dev did have a hand in destroying his marriage what with his philandering ways that broke NT's trust 🥱

NT may be conniving but was loyal for a fairly good time
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu
Hope they settle in Amritsar
fiona18 thumbnail

shameless Nandini😡 

Recently one of her interview she was mentioned that she is not interested in Dev.
Hope they wll disappear from the show permanently.
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot  😊Armu for sharing this bit of info.  Though, I believe Nandu is just peppering the story line which is totally absurd.  I can accept that.

Only 2 problems:  (1)  Is it so easy for Nandu to marry the man who slept with her sister??!! And created the greatest battle for justice in the initial days and even dramatic seperations and rifts in the life of her sister and bro-in-law. (2)  Does she know how Geet was cheated and left to die bereft of a spirit to live again!!  Is she marrying in spite of all this knowledge !!

😊Cheers.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲

My jaw literally dropped reading this.

Yes Nando, thank god NT, the REAL and ONLY culprit is getting her rightful punishment.

Poor Dev, it seems he did nothing wrong himself, except choosing the wrong life partner the first time around. Thank GOD he has found the right one now!

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

In my mind (*** no bashing... azi no bashing... azi no bashing... ******) 😳 

However just one complaint... I wish they could hvae shown Samir Sharma as Vicky and not Dev and Nandini falling in love with Vicky... I swear... things would have been so very different... 😕

Thanks for sharing Tanu 😉

i second that i too wished ss came a vicky...not as dev...