Marriage talk with Nando--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Marriage talk with Nandini

Nandini (Melanie Pais) from Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi on STAR One had challenged Dev to marry her secretly, and the much-in-love Dev has accepted. Nandini reveals why she came up with the challenge, and her future plans with Dev.

Why did you challenge Dev to marry you secretly?
 I think I always had feelings for Dev, but it is only now that I realized it. When I saw a guy proposing to his girlfriend in the restaurant, I too decided to test Dev's love for me by challenging him to propose marriage to me immediately. It was a spur-of-the moment decision, nothing pre-planned. I just wanted to see whether he really loves me.

Did you think Dev would accept the challenge?
 No, I had not expected Dev to accept the challenge. It is a big thing to agree to marry without the knowledge of family, especially with people like Jugnu mama and Lucky around, who are quick to smell something fishy. Honestly, I am happy that Dev is putting in so much effort to please me, and make my dream come true. I am lucky that Dev loves me so much.

How do you think the family will react after finding out about the marriage?
 I don't think there should be much of a problem after we explain that it was a spur of the moment decision. Anyway, my family is fond of Dev. I am hoping that they will accept Dev and me - just like they have accepted Geet didi and Maan jijaji.

Do you feel that after your broken engagement to Daman, you have found the perfect life partner?
 With Daman, I did not share the kind of attachment that I have with Dev. My family asked me to get engaged to Daman, so I did it. Dev is my own choice, and I have complete faith in him. I trust him to not break my heart. Anything that Daman did would not have hurt me as much it would if Dev did the same to me.

How do you feel life will change after marriage?
 I am still getting to know Dev, and I am hoping that marriage will make our bond stronger. I am excited about this new phase of life, and am ready to see what it has in store for me.

Are you worried that Dev's past might affect your marriage?
 Naintara has got the punishment that she deserved. I don't think that part of Dev's life will affect our relationship. Geet didi had explained to me that Naintara was a bad person, and that she ruined her own marriage. I don't think Dev was responsible for anything. I want to forget the past, and begin life anew with Dev.

We wish Dev and Nandini all the best for this new phase in their lives.

Starone.in news  Friday, September 16, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2260/marriage-talk-with-nandini.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In my mind (*** no bashing... azi no bashing... azi no bashing... ******) 😳 

However just one complaint... I wish they could hvae shown Samir Sharma as Vicky and not Dev and Nandini falling in love with Vicky... I swear... things would have been so very different... 😕

Thanks for sharing Tanu 😉
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks tanu😃...i hope this new life includes devini moving to amritsar😉

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing Tanu. But what about what Dev did to Geet. Does Nandini of that? And what will be her reaction when she does come to know of it...Shouldn't Dev have told her about that? A very bad loose end left by the CVs here. 
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
what about dev did to geet. who cares about dev-NT relation
any ways I know nano is useless and brainless too
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu for the article...Dev's past se Nano ko koi farak nahi padta...
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.. Some things worth mentioning are she is lucky to have him.. She trusts him.. Comparing devini to maaneet when talking abt masi accepting their marriage.. Devil is innocent and nt spoiled her own marriage.. What misconceptions this girl has..
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Shameless as ever anyways not interested in devini
So long as mahesh leaving the show alongwith this circus I am okay with it
please tell me that did mahesh pandey actually rote that & is he really leaving if yes then I am more than happy yipeee
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thnx tanu
how cn she compare herself wid maaneet
Scarlett.. thumbnail
shameless and despo girl nandani..😡
thanks for sharing..