Barun's destress mantras -latest article

Posted: 12 years ago
Barun's destress mantras

Barun Sobti may be the strict and serious Arnav Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon but off screen he likes having fun. Here is Barun's list of fun activities that help him to beat stress.

Watching sports

I am a huge sports fan and the first thing that I love doing after returning home from the shoot of my show is watching sports on television. Although, I can watch any kind of sports, cricket and football matches are my favourite. Watching them helps me to relax and get de-stressed.

Playing football

I not only love watching football, but enjoy playing the game equally. I shoot for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon from 9 AM to 9 PM and after the shoot ends the real fun begins. Along with some members from the cast and crew I enjoy a good game of football before we leave for home.

Movies

Watching movies is another de-stresser that works for me. The most recent movie that I liked was Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaraa. I watched the movie twice which is an exception because I don't normally repeat movies. I am not one of those who can watch a movie repeatedly, even if I liked it.

Dinner with wife

I enjoy quiet dinners with my wife. Here again, we have made a pact to never visit the same restaurant twice, that way we get to try out different food at different places. Looking out for new restaurants and then going for a long walk together after the meal is fun.

Cooking

Besides dining out with my wife sometimes, I also cook for her, which I admit is on rare occasions but yes it is fun. The only dish that I can cook well is Pasta in white sauce. The last time I cooked the dish for my wife, she said that it is the best pasta she has ever had, though I know she was lying.

Reading

Another thing that I like to do is reading interesting novels. The last book that I read was 2 states by Chetan Bhagat and it really had me hooked. I liked the humour in the book.
Speaking to friends and family

Speaking to friends and family about anything is a huge stress reliever. In fact, it is the thing that I do most often. Just pick up the phone and speak my heart out to those closest to me.

direct link :

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Baruns-destress-mantras&aid=3218
Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
ufff that 1st pic and last 2 pics!! 😍 wonder how raizada de-stresses
Edited by DaShIng_GiRl - 12 years ago
Haila! Sports as a way to destress...no wonder he's always so fit🤣 All the stress from shooting taken out in watching and playing sports😆

haila..my man can cook too pasta in white sauce..yummm...*looks hungrily*😆

*singing* jaadooo jaadooo jaadooo🤣😆

Thanks for the article ditsy!🤗

the full one doesn't open for me
Edited by cute_gurl - 12 years ago
Khud d stress while we get the stress😉
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

ufff that pic!! 😍 wonder how raizada de-stresses

sindhu chk d entire arti..link hai dekh😊
Haye...me mar gai yaar...🤪🤪🤪
thanks dear...🤗

OMG...cricket & football are my fav too...😳
Originally posted by rdfan

Khud d stress while we get the stress😉

so true...😆
hayeee! that is soo 😍! and barun loves laying footbal just ike e! wis i get a chance to play wid hm!😍😍
haila everything sounds perfect except da pics in da article 🤣
sorry barun baby... those aren't my cup of sugar free tea 🤣 🤣

tnx for sharin adiii!!!!
Originally posted by adits7

sindhu chk d entire arti..link hai dekh😊

haan dits there are 7 in total dekha hai.. someone posted just the link be4 😛.. i meant raizada as in "wonder how arnav singh raizada de-stresses"😛