Get well soon Maan/Geet..MANEET-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Get Well Soon, MaaneetGet Well Soon, Maaneet

Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet (Drashti Dhami) are currently enjoying their marital life in STAR One's leading prime time show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

However, in real life, both Gurmeet and Drashti are facing health problems. Since the past few days, the duo isn't shooting, as they aren't keeping well. Though Geet aka Drashti Dhami shot for the show today, everyone's favourite Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary will take a while to get back to work.

A STAR One.in source informs, "Since the past few days, both Geet and Maan have not been keeping well. Drashti Dhami aka Geet had cough and cold. She could shot for just three hours today. We want to give our actors proper rest. Maan aka Gurmeet Chaudhary has been unwell since Tuesday, and hasn't been shooting. Gurmeet has viral fever. He is recuperating, and will probably join us by next Tuesday. Today, Drashti Dhami aka Geet shot for a while, but she was looking very tired and weak, so we wrapped up in three hours. We are hoping that both Maan and Geet feel fine soon."

Gurmeet's wife Debina Banerjee, Gurmeet himself and Drashti Dhami were unavailable for comment.

Fan mailed has been pouring in for Maan and Geet on our site. Here are a few:

Susan Khunkhuna from the STAR One.in site asks, "Production house/Geet team, kindly give us a update on Drashti and Gurmeet. Hopefully, they will be back next week to give the magical Maaneet romance. Thanking you in advance."

Neha Kapoor from the STAR One.in site wishes, "Hope DD-GC are keeping well. It is always bad to have less of Maneet's scenes, but I must say that the others did well. Good luck, Geet team."

Revthi from the STAR One.in site says, "Love you so much Maaneet. Get well soon. God bless you!"

Shankar from one of the fan pages of the Geet 'Maan show says, "Dear God, please cure GC & DD. Please save Geet show. Thank you."

We wish Geet and Maan a speedy recovery.

Don't forget to watch Geet Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Friday, September 16, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2259/get-well-soon-maaneetget-well-soon-maaneet.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

thnx tanu😳

seems like we're gonna get a full doze of jokers 2dayEdited by rockingfan - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Get well soon MANEET aka GurTi!! WE love u!! <3

And btw...Shanky jiju..is that u??

Shankar from one of the fan pages of the Geet 'Maan show says, "Dear God, please cure GC & DD. Please save Geet show. Thank you."

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gurmeet and Drashti get well soon...

Thanks Tanu for the article...

Gurmeet will back on tuesday...

Hope next week we will get to see Maaneet's dose and circus party will going forever...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for sharing Tanu

Wish our princess DD and GC get well soon and come back on the sets all hale and hearty. God bless them both. Wish both take proper rest and get better 😊
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I understand their pain..I got sick suddenly..doc just checked its Viral Fever😳keel me I hate being sick at this time..anyway Get well soon GC&DD too..🤗
after this I really hope ppl stop blaming GC for eveyrthing he didn't go for any private holiday he is sick he is taking rest ryt nwo dd is shooting wen dd will take rest Gc will be shooting..hate all the biased bashing🥱
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Get well soon MANEET aka GurTi!! WE love u!! <3

And btw...Shanky jiju..is that u??

Thanks Tanu,,i too thought of Jiju after reading it...I Hope its jiju ðŸ˜³
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Our DD GC please take care dearies... v all love u both and wishing u both a speedy recovery...

V all love respect admire and worship Our GHSP Our Divine Magical Unique MAANEET and v wish to see many more beautiful magical MAANEET moments but health comes first so please take plenty of rest...Get well soon Our GC DD...

Thanks for sharing Tanu...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Get well soon Gurti...
Thanks for sharing...
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear.
Gurti get well soon..