India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 97)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
what were u and anita discussing abt Mer yesterday? Explain in detail to mua phlz

i know i cant stop watching i its just beyond epic but have to say those CA CAM promo pics for epi six kind of made me want to throw up I dnt want the hsow gng back to that shit plz m really enjoying the almost no CA GA really really enjoying like hell

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
just saw this on tumblr

while everyone else is making fun of the first solo surgery for the 5th yr residents. Look at Der. He already worries. Did I tell you I love these small things? Blushing yes I did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
i really feel the only reason Patrick is sticking to GA is MD other wise he looks so over itLOL
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I just cant blv there is still Der hate going on what do ppl want? Went to ABC board and got such a bad feeling why cant ppl get Der verbally abusive seriously? this time all he did was call her a bad mom that too not directly he didnt actually say it If Der is verbally abusive what is Cristina to her interns and peers or for that matter Mer herself towards her mom she said some nasty things too to her WHAT THE HELL?
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Okay, here it is. But take in count that I wrote it from Der's POV due to all the Der haters still around.

I got a bit mad yesterday. After watching that scene over and over again, I felt so sorry for Der. He doesn't just say it, he means it when he says he is trying so damn hard. Hell he is even choking in that moment.
But still ppl are out there hating on Der. Saying he was still so full of hate and they wld have expected more tenderness from his side. 
I seriously don't get, why ppl don't see that Mer messed up too and she messed up big. And I'm not talking about the trial thing, it's what she did after that. Ppl just don't see it, that Der isn't mad about Mer doing what she did. He said it yesterday more than clear, that he understands what she did and why she did it. HE FREAKING UNDERSTANDS. And he loves her for that. Not for being an idiot but for being so selfless. Putting other lifes before herself. That is a freaking amazing character of hers. AND HE FREAKING LOVES that. But what he doesn't love about this, is that she doesn't think about the consequences. That she doesn't think about what effects her behavior might have for other ppl. Hell, Der said it: she didn't suffer for one minute. She might have lost her job but she went through tougher times, so she wld find something else. Oh, and she lost Zola. That's the reason why Der yelled "So did I" Her acting has consequences for other ppl, not just for her. But so far, she didn't care about that. All the time she rolls her eyes, when someone is talking about the trial. Cuz she only sees her point that it was the right thing to do for Adele, that it was a brave thing to do for Adele. But she still doesn't see what her acting means to other ppl. 
That is all Der is asking for, her thinking about what she did. Thinking about the consequences and taking them in count. Thinking about that her selfless behavior might have effects to other ppl. So far, when Mer thinks she is right, she just does what she thinks is right. The same thing happened in the OR. She thought she was right and she refused to listen to Der. 
That's the reason why he can't trust her, as long as she doesn't listen to other ppls opinion, take their opinions in count, he won't be able to trust her. He doesn't want her to do everything HE thinks is right. That's so not what he wants. He just wants her to listen to others, to think about the consequences and then make a decision. 

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
so freaking agree with whatever u said Satan so freaking AGREE ot it he doesnt wants her to do what HE thinks is right he jsut wants her to give other people's pov a damned chance to just for one small second think before acting because they r not the same MerDer anymore they have a baby in the picture one wrong move and everything can turn harmful for that baby like it already did

but in Mer's defense i think she is beginning to get it When she took Zola away like she said to Der looking at her holding her fearing she may loose her made her realize how everything got so screwed up so out of control out of their hands...and earlier Mer wld have never returned with Zola never...but this new one came back coz she realized this wld only make things worse and if social woker has no issues with Der then he could get Zola's custody...sh realized all that and she came back in time and if not saved the day then at least prevented it from being much worse...and Mer is getting Der why he is so mad she gets it she gets that he has a right to be mad she gets she herself called for all this madness anger coldness...she gets it at least she has begun to get it...

but i m baffled too with the relentless Der hate Frankly Der has always been way more expressive abt his love and feelings for Mer than Mer has ever been for hers but she has expressed innumerable times through gestures...so i dont get it at all...dont get how ppl can be so blind
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Satan do u think MD wld go back to bookends m scared they might...ok i love each and every MD scene that happened and all and I didnt think there ws lack of MD before too but these threeepis of s eight hve spoiled me Satan i NEED this much MD m scared what if they drop this story line after such an epic scene and go back to CA CAM crap?
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
right, Mer did change. That she returned with the baby is a big sign for that. 
And I believe too, that she starts to get him. And it's okay for me that she only starts to get him. These kinda things need time. And hell, I hope we get all the steps they still have to take on screen. I wanna see everything. 
I get both sides, I get Der and I get Mer. What Mer is doing right now is some kind of selfdefense too. When you believe you did something right, something that is unpopular but something that needs to be done. You start to blog yourself from everything around you too. That is normal. 
And as I said yesterday. When Mer sat down on the bed next to Der, her eyes were so full of emotions, of understanding and I think a bit of confusion too. MD will get to the point where they both can trust each other again. No doubt about that. I'm just so upset, that all the ppl jump to defend there precious Mer (Ellen) but hardly some one tries to understand Der.

I'm so happy about that scene. Cuz it shows how far these two have come. How mature these two became, even when some ppl still believe it's immature. But when I saw it right, it's only the ones being around early 20 and younger. What do they know about mature life? They hardly begun having a mature life. I myself still feel like a child sometimes. 
MD are working on their marriage. Neither of them is running. Both want this to work. And they both have to work on this, it's not just Der who has to give in to Mer, or just Mer who has to give in to Der. Both have to come to a point of understanding and compromises. Relationship is about compromises. And they are on a good way to get there. Blushing

FollowYourHeart

Go to top