Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 87

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was so tired I had to sleep. But I have the feeling my roomies are having a competion of who is the loudest. If I told you how clean, my desk looks in comparision to yesterday, you wldn't believe it. I mean, you can at least recognize it as a desk again 🤣

Have to go "shopping" now. Need something to drink and some things for my course. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okie dokie have fun shopping😃
gng to watch ELL i think and then all the MD scenes that lead up to the Post It☺️ but thats after listening to build a home OMG if any song can come close to Into the Fire its this one😍
Satan what r u and Anita talking abt McDouchy on twitter? what did his suckers do?
chandni2111 thumbnail
Saw a tumblr post about Owen and that there wld be lots of woman outside who wished Owen to be their man. Ewww 
YUCK SERIOUSLY? I WLD JUDGE THOSE WOMAN HARD COZ I PERSONALLY WLD CRINGE AT THE VERY THOUGHT OF SOMEONE LIKE OWEN it wld b like imagining myself imrisoned for life thatman sucks out happiness and he is just not abt love he hismelf is so insecue and he wld u knw portray u as the weak one to hide away his own weakness he is manipulative and jsut so whatever
chandni2111 thumbnail
yeah, that is the point why I don't get the whole Crowen thing. Cris is such a strong woman and she even told him, that Burke wasn't the right one for her, cuz he took away little pieces from her and tried to turn her into the woman he wanted her to be. But I think Owen is even worse. 

Meeeh, if I ever met a man like him, I wld run as fast as I can. He is so wrong. I really don't get what women cld see in him.
chandni2111 thumbnail
have you read any spoilers lately or seen sneaks??
I didn't but I read, that epi 8 will have the title "heart shaped box" God, I hope this will be MD related
chandni2111 thumbnail
God, they are such kids: one post on tumblr says, all she wants is Mer to get pregnant this season. When that is seriously all, they sld watch 16 and pregnant or something 🤣
Satan i need u i m in such missing train mode oh god this wld kill me