India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 84)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
hmm, I hope the storyline will go on. the spoilers said, Der and Owen will build the house toget, so they definitley not over and even withouth that spoiler, there are still far away from being back to good. They are closer now but still not there. So if they now cut this SL I will bite someones head off.
I hope we'll get lots of MD in the first half of this season, second half we just have to wait for.

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I saw the CTV promo, but I can't remember anything, do you have a link

lol I didn't even notice the Crowen scene in between the MD scene when I watched live. I was so out of my mind LOL 
it is a kinda funny scene, but I still don't like Crowen. They made up over bad food, what a lame thing. 
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
hahahahahah knock knock Tongue
give me some time to answer and I'm tweeting with Emily at the moment, too LOL

BTW what did you say to the hypocrites on twitter?
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i dnt like CO either but Sandra Oh surely is a mind blowing actress maybe thats why i liked the last scene

and second half of the season scares me Satan what do u think is gng to happen I really fele both Patrick and ellen know how imp MD r to fans they keep saying its all abt fans for them they wnt just decide one of them leaving for good and destory MD wld they? I just cant see Shonda killing D off or bla I cant he is too big a character...MD need to get their happy ending Satan m scared...they wld right?...
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
omg Satan did u see what that Gratina girl is talking abt epi six sides that apparently a patient asks a doc does she knows she snores to that doccy replies yes and she has been told its adorableBlushing...omg hoping thats Mer that wld be so freaking cuuuteBlushingBlushing...just lvoe it when they make such small lil refferences to the past makes the present so much more OMGishBlushing...shit MD r in love i know but it wld b special to see them fall in love all over again..BlushingBlushing...hope HOPE thats where they r gng.."fingers tightly crossed"Wink
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
as far as I see it, they will leave or stay together. Only one of them leaving wld be like saying: f**k you fans. Both Ellen and Patrick know how important fans are for their success, unlike Shonda who is flying somewhere around cloud #9. 

Second half of the season scares me a bit too. Cuz it wld either mean more angst for MD or nothing for them. I'm not really happy with either one of them. 
And they can't really make one of them have another accident. that wld be way to contrived. Really don't know what Shonda still has up her sleeves for MD.
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
no, I didn't see that. Wow that wld be amazing Blushing I love these small things sooo much

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
well as long as PD EP decide on staying it wld be all good and we migh actually even see them moving into the house how freaking EPIC wld that be?

omg i jsut HOPE its all good coz MD need it not just for me for the world they need a happy ending to make ppl blv in love to fight for this kind of fearless llove which just survives every wreckage every storm This is THE THE reason i love them so much their whole journey Go back and look at s two or s one or s three come back to present and just FEEL the magnitude of their growth the amount they have traveled together...its unbelievable

Go to top