Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 81

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
here is what i mean when I say GA songs r keys to the scene on which they played This is lyrics of the song that came on the MD scene yesterday right RIGHT at the moment where Der points towards the Post It and screams BECAUSE OF THAT...ty reading it and interpreting it in the scene's context...think like Mer and Der r wanting to say this to each other in that scene...the dialouges and feleings which were not written r conveyed through this song...try getting what they r what they r really saying via it...omg i already have my set of interpretations

This dress that I made
Out of the curtains
Was on the line
Dancing around
Better than I can
Now we walk up
To the top of the street

Once letting go
Rain sails us in a leafy boat
Down the street
And we'll be there before we know

There go the lawn chairs
Some frogs are racing them
To catch up with me
Gray buildings go by
Violety sky lit up with trees in yellow

Once letting go
Down the street

Hey, is that you
Going by, swimming by
Hey, is that you
Zig-zagging, whizzing by
Sailing up, sailing by

Once letting go
Down the street

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
possible that it was meant to be like that. have to watch it again, think I haven't seen it in English yet, maybe the translation of the song sucks.

Okay, have to go now to pick up my friend. 
Think I will be around tomorrow late afternoon, don't know when my friend will leave. 

See you 🤗
okie dokie Satany have a blast party form my side too and eat form my side too love uuu hope to catch up wid u tom muaaah🤗🤗🤗

but when u do come next with ample time read that song lyrics and try to relate it to the scene u wld die of the n number of hings u wld b able to discover via that song...sigh😍
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I toh want to keep hearing to this song abhi☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prhg9u_zMts[/YOUTUBE]

Btw, I haven't heard the song of post it re-written scene...what page u posted it on or post it again☺️
i think eighty five or six not posting here again man boring

read the lyrics of that song

and u r boring PERIOD we talked so much and u dnt reply to anything whatever
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
OMG LOONS! This song!! This song!! It is heaven...heaven...heaven. Well not heaven but so freaking beautiful and the music is killing. Totally one of my fav. grey's song/music but omg I love it soo much. 

Read the lyrics...can't make it out as whole but when I read this...

Once letting go, rain sails us in a leafy boat
down the street.
And we'll be there before we know.

It so perfectly fits MerDer. You know it is saying that once we let our feelings out, once we express what we are feeling, we will just sail through it...like life will just make us cross down the street and we'll be there before we know it. And see how MerDer expressed and how they got each other without even trying...and things are going to fall into place slowly but they will be there before they know it☺️

Hey, is that you, going by, swimming by?
Hey, is that you, zig-zagging, whizzing by?
Sailing up, sailing by?

And this stanza is like foreshadowing or whatever, that MerDer are going to swim by these stormy nights. When I read swimming by, zig-zagging, whizzing by...I get the image of some boy playing around. And so I think it foreshadows that how MerDer will be in pain but will sail through this happily or something like that.😳 Don't want to use the word enjoying because that seems too happy but you know smiling they will pass through this😳 Something like that☺️

And that is all I could make out of this song😛☺️😳
okie my take...☺️

from the first line " This dress that i made out of the curtains was on the road dancing...and now we walk up to the top of street"

its like this house they made this life this love its all out on the road dancing away slipping away out of their hands at a much faster speed than them and its just slipping slipping walking down the street and now they have to walk towards it to catch it but its speed is just way too fast...

but then once u let go let go of all the hatred all the anger and just cling to love then this rain itself this freaking rain itself which cld have destroyed and drowned us that same rain helps us sail in a leafy boat and beofre we know it we wld be down to that street and grab everything thats ours...we wld get to that place again where we r we again and we wld get there before we know it and this rain only wld get us there its dark stormy but at the end of it lies light and we wld find that light...we wld have to cross lot of gray buildings lot of frogs ie bad things hatred disappointment disillusionment hurt would try to catch up with us again they so wld but if we keep clinging to love before we know it all grayness wld go and our sky wld again be lit with violet and yellow flowers and sunshine...

i got it only till here last para samjh nahi aaya but from what i make it i think its saying in this storm both r together both wld swim side by side and once they let go they wld be there before they know it they wld find their leafy boat aka ferryboat again...rain storm whirpool itself wld help them find it...☺️

beautiful right?...love GA songs LOVE IT how they have so much hidden meaning and just add so much more to the scene...its like both MerDer r telling each other and their own selves that they will THEY WILL GET THERE ☺️☺️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yes! I thought that too that it was about their house in the first one but omg you are so making sense especially the lawn chairs/frogs/violety sky/yellow trees...that is sooo soo making sense! OMG! As if we will get so much of disappointment, hurt, hatred on this path but once we let go of them...and hold onto love than the rain itself will carry us in the leafy boat and we'll be there before we know it. Sigh...OMG! I love this song loons.

And I love it's music...especially when that high pitch goes and Derek is saying "It's not what I meant...I know you took her to protect her, I know you altered the trial for adele and for richard. You stood infront of a bullet for me. I know why you do it all. It's what I love about you." OMG! And when that music comes, it is killing loons. I DIE!🤗🤗🤗
i die tooo and OMG the best moment is when he screams BECAUSE OF THAT and Mer too looks at the Post It and there is this two seconds of silence when they r just taking in the post it and the music starts apne aap as if someone realized this THIS is the turning point the point where nothing else matters but LOVE

and ppl r dumb to say shit like oh so he is staying only coz of Post It hell that Post it is nothing but their freaking LOVE what he really is screaming to her y r u with me is BECAUSE I FREAKING LOVE YOU PERIOD
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Exactly. It wasn't some stupid promise. It was love...and he is angry at her but that does not mean that they are broken up. Why are people so childish? I do not get them at all. And I am sure no one is saying it besides those Addek fans😆 They are looking for a chance to see MerDer separated. 😆 

And Mer even told Der that I don't want you to be with me if it is just about post-it and Der was like I do trust you and I love you but the reasons I love you is also sometimes what I hate about you. Mer is too selfless and he wants her to be selfish for once and think about herself. He just cares too much about her. Oh man, I love Derek.