Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
huh u wld b here till four pm or u wnt b here till four pm? getitng confused

and wow u have a party tonight? thats awesomeee i wish had friends in town whatever close friends i do have r all spread across the whole country
i had that same link but i dnt get which oen is th PD one grr whatever gues si wld let it be m just happy he said ellie is his bff☺️

and i saw the icons they r yummm yum yummm☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ill be here till 4pm. Then my first friend will arrive to help me with everything. Buying food and stuff.
Yeah party. My friends too live all over the country, but this weekend we're all here 😃 Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
Hmm, Will check the link out later. I love to listen to him, his voice is just so dreamy
sounds like too much fun Satany m envious call me too man i m in such need of some crazy insane non sensical fun

beofre next epi i guess ur course wld start getting goose bumps? so u r gng back to ur place next week is ur course institute near by from ur place?
u know what i love that even if they got legally married Post It still is IT for them they still r the world's first ever married through Post It note couple☺️ and shonda is so gng to stick by the Post It God m greatful to her for such epic love story😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
Wait a second be right back to answer everything
chandni2111 thumbnail
we will have fun. We haven't met in such a long time now. ☺️
lol do you wanna be present over Webcam 😆 but the whole house doesn't have one webcam, so you won't be able to see anything 😉

yes, next week starts my course. Monday is a holiday here in Germany. That's the day I'll go back to my place. Finally.
Am already so nervous cuz of that course. My life will change completely and I will meet new ppl. I always have probs with meeting new ppl. I'm so damn shy and I always fear no on will like me. Stupid fears. 
I fell go to the place of that course by bicycle. It's not far from my place. But when the winter starts, I hope the bus will go it's usual way again. At the moment there is a working station so the bus takes a different way. But winter means lots of rain and other stuff, which makes me hate going by bike.

YAY the Post-It.☺️ Thought the same. For them the legal marriage is just some piece of paper, nothing else. They were married the whole time. I wonder if they even told the others, that they are married legal now, cuz it so doesn't count for them. They don't feel more bound now they have the marriage license. They only did it for Zola.
hahahaha no no u enjoy without me torturing u over a web cam and girl u wld rock the course the new u the real u wld make friends instantly m sure even if u dnt then too its fine i dnt too go out and make lot of friends but that doesnt mean m shy or afraid m jsut a bit of a pvt person i cant laugh and small tlak with anyone everyone i make less friends but once i take someone as a friend its depe intense hopefully for life sort of a thing just kkepe ur eyes and ears open and dnt bilnd trust ppl blind trust is bad hell in today's world even trust is bad i think coz there wld b ppl to always betray u and pull u down and thats OK we need such ppl around so we can rise and blv in goodness and love and friendship even more strongly

and man u remember right during Xmas days u have to bombard me with heavenly sacred pics? do u get snow in winter? what wld i kill to be in a snowy xmasy country during December

and omg i know right? i dnt even think even Cristina knows MerDer went to City Hall and got married...thats their special lil thing which they did for their lil girl...☺️...Shonda might have done a lot of mistakes Musical being the biggest one but u have to give it to her her vision of MD always pays off..."touch wood"😉
chandni2111 thumbnail
We get snow, but we don't have a guarantee anymore. But a friend of my mom said, when the spring is hot like it is now, we'll get a long and cold winter. So we might be lucky. 
Snow is beautiful. Hope one day you'll get the change to see it. 

And of course I'll take all the pictures. for you I'll run through the whole city and take hundreds of pics of everything that is related to christmas 😃

Sigh, I hope I will at least find one person. I so need someone for law talks in private, where we can discuss everything and stuff. 

God, have you seen this