India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 78)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Yes, he said it, when they were still down in the kitchen. When I remember correctly Mer said something like, he has to talk and he answered something like: I can't ...if I wld...*shakes head, looks away*

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Oh yes Patrick nailed it, he so nailed it. Dammit, how cld a man as talented as he is, be ignored in the film industry for so long. Hell, he has a mindblowing talent.
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
omg when that scene started playing i jsut cldnt blv it i cldnt blv its happening i just cldnt it is the msot unexpected scene everrr

omggg its unexpecteder than even the prom scene or any damned scene for that matter

Patrick i want to go hug me Napppy like u said faith is so frekaing beauitful i too m feeling so proud so over whelmed with it we r the only ones who believed in him to this extent and now just look how he made the hwole world blv him omggg

I LVOE DEREK FREAKING SHEPHERD I LOVE HIMMM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
BTW no one is talking about the both lost Zola scene. Why is everyone so freaking focused on the post it.
And the almost hand touching in bed. Blushing
Both must have been so freaking exhausted cuz they both slept in clothes, though Der was about to undress himself.

Sigh, Mer needs to understand WHY Der is pissed, she gets that he is pissed, but so far she didn't WHY. Do you think she will in the next epis?

And, no, I don't want Mer to go general Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
i know no one tlaking abt him screaming SO DID III

OMG THAT WS BEYOND WORDS BEYOND WORDS

AND I STILL HAVE TO SEE THE ALMOST HAND TOUCH COZ MY STREAM GOT STUCK

PLZ GET THE DAMNED SCENE ON YT SOMEONE

AND DNT TALK ABT TWITTER PPL THEY R ALL DOUCHES TOLD U ONE THING AND THEY WLD GO BACK TO OH AAH OOING AT DEREK AGAIN
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
WE CANT TALK SANDRA BECAUSE I CANNOT BREATHE! IT WAS THAT BEAUTIFUL! LET ME GET BACK TO MY NORMAL SELF AND TAKE EVERYTHING IN AND THAN WE ARE GOING TO TALK AND EACH AND EVERY FREAKING MINI-SECOND!!!! OMG!!!! MERDERRR!

AND ME TOO!! I DONT WANT HER TO GO TO GENERAL...I WANT HER AS NEURO!! PLEEJJJ!!! MER NEURO!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASEE!!!
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
what I lvoed the most is he said he said it he doesnt wants her to SAY sorry he wants her to BE sorry coz this is a dman big thing and she needs to realize she cant do it but if u dnt even feel u did something wrong whats the guarantee u wld not repeat it tom? if tom here is another o"Adelle" Mer wld AGAIN do this then what? in order to not do it she needs to realize it as WRONG YES AGREED THE REASON WS RIGHT BUT ENDS ALWAYS DO NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS and she cant always do this SHE CANNOT Der didnt doubt her intentions ONCE NOT ONCE HE FREAKIN KNEW WHAT SHE DID WHY SHE DID and like he said THIS is what he loves abt her but right now is hating abt her too coz she NEEDS to learn

OMG...and the way he said he trusts her with Zola...omggg he trust her with zola with himself he knows he and Zola r safe with her omggg
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG after Der yelled at Mer "so do i" he looked like he wld regret it OMG

Go to top