Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
God this scene is so SO Patrick's vision it totally is Remember the interview where he answered my question It came way back in July and they had just shot epi one till then and he had said they just need to look at each other and say that I love you for your strengths and your weaknesses and your weaknesses ald help u grow and hopefully me too...in a way this is xactly what Der is telling Mer that he loves her for the same damned reason which makes him hate her at times...its like its Mer's weakness butt hat same thing is Mer's strength too and it makes her who she is and Derek loves her for that same damned thing...OMG...CAN I JSUT SAY I LOVE PATRICK FREAKING DEMPSEY?...his vision of MerDer and love and life in general itself is so OMG i love him
why the hell m i torturing myself with this why didi go to another forum omg its appalling to see how ppl reacted to even such a beautiful scene...how cna u NOT fele Derek's love even after this?...what do u want a man who just licks at his woman's feet?...honey then u r not looking for a partner u rlooking for a dog go get one
but i dnt get it naps...GA is on air for what only freaking TWENTY FOUR days in an year...just twenty four days naps ONLY TWENTY FOUR DAYS TWENTY FOUR FREAKING EPIS...and for that they have to work like crazy?...and just in twenty four epis they r able to cover such a huge time frame and to show so much i dont get it...Indian shows r like daily some even every day of every week still they r not able to cover this big a time frame...I dont get it at all...what do these people do?...Indian tv shows toh wld have made twenty four epis like in a month only
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning :D your convoy xD you two are so funny
Wow all these sigs. Do you wanna kill me :D
wow u already up yaaay hows miss nerdy today?

m watching Post It Re Written again and again and AGAIN and just dying DYING is it possible to love something ten times more after every new watch?

and also saw Give Peace A Chance OMG told u ever since I saw the tumor drawing I was dying to see this epi Paddy just rocked the whole freaking epi☺️

and YES the siggys were specially worn to KILL U muhahaha remember I am EVIL☺️☺️😉Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahahahahahaha yes I remember you are EVIL 😆

yeah, cldn't sleep anymore, had really weird dreams again, lucky this time no one wanted to kill me, but it was still very very weird.

Think I'll have lots and lots of stuff to reblog on tumblr ☺️😃

don't know how many times I watched that scene yesterday, it's just sooo freaking good. And Give Peace a Chance, one of my favs of S6 😃
what were u and anita discussing abt Mer yesterday? Explain in detail to mua phlz

i know i cant stop watching i its just beyond epic but have to say those CA CAM promo pics for epi six kind of made me want to throw up I dnt want the hsow gng back to that shit plz m really enjoying the almost no CA GA really really enjoying like hell
chandni2111 thumbnail
just saw this on tumblr

while everyone else is making fun of the first solo surgery for the 5th yr residents. Look at Der. He already worries. Did I tell you I love these small things? ☺️ yes I did
i really feel the only reason Patrick is sticking to GA is MD other wise he looks so over it😆
I just cant blv there is still Der hate going on what do ppl want? Went to ABC board and got such a bad feeling why cant ppl get Der verbally abusive seriously? this time all he did was call her a bad mom that too not directly he didnt actually say it If Der is verbally abusive what is Cristina to her interns and peers or for that matter Mer herself towards her mom she said some nasty things too to her WHAT THE HELL?