India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 70)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
sigh, the moment when Cris brings Der to Mer and Zola. Such a relief moment for him.

But still don't get why Bailey is so damn pissed about Mer. She called her "that damn girl" What happened to the Bailey, that needed to distance herself from all the residence. Cuz everytime something happened to one of them a part of her died with them and she wanted to save all her strength for her son. What the hell happened to that woman?

Oh  that scene with MAC. First Der looks so pissed, and you already expect him to blow the whole thing, cuz all he needs is a look at the residents and he instantly knows that they are not telling the truth.

Oh f**k, just realized. Der didn't say: if WE wanna keep this baby. He said: if YOU wanna keep this baby. Blushing He so knows, that he cld get custody for Zola alone, he knows it. But he doesn't want. He wants to have Zola with Mer, not alone.  *dies, dies, dies* anothere small but very important thing Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Zola gets taken away
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
do you know that Shonda sucks at trying to make situations more intense by showing all the contrasts. she failed big in black wedding and she failed again, with the three couples: CAMcrap already having there baby and being finally happy, CO having a baby but willingly getting rid of it and MD who are fighting for a baby but still can't have it. Think the Zola gets taken away scene wld have been much more intense if they wldn't have put all the other crap in between
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
no i DO NOT think chief or anyone wld play a role in MD MD r enough they know and love each other in the truest of senses no one eneds to give Der a speech like Mer gave to Owen NO ONE Even Der knows why she did what she did Chief doesn't need to spell it out point is Mer doing that for Adelle or for anyone else's sake wldnt have changed this for Der jhe said this same thing even in SF that Mer might be off the hook coz it was for Adelle but that doesnt change a thing for him...MerDer wld make their own way they dnt need outsiders lecturing them...and OMG what a beautiful thing to notice Satan yes YES he said if YOU want to keep this baby...omg...its like he KNOWS how much she wants this...and for her sake he is even letting the Chief take the fall...again why?..if it was only for Zola Der wld have had Zola without making sure Mer has THIS THIS job...coz if he was taking Zola no one wld care whetther or not Mer had this or any job what so ever Mer wld b out of picture...but Der wanted her in the damned picture coz there is no picture without her...but no one wld see that NO ONE...all they wld see in future epis how its all abt Zola how the only reason they r together is coz of Zola blah blah blah...pathetic

abt Nancy at that time i didnt see much of Der hate so I always used to get boggled up by her Mer hate threadsLOL...and u r right only ppl hating Der this much r so called MerDer fans bu they r MD fans only in name in reality they r all Ellen worshipers and nothing else They dnt even love Mer its just ellen they worship

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 28 September 2011 at 10:44am

chandni2111

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Oh man, just realized. Der didn't just put in a good word for Mer when he was talking about her being the best mother a child cld have. Already the moments before he was defending her. And when you take in count, that he cld have tried to get Zola for him alone. All he was doing in this scene, all he was saying in this scene was just for Mer. Only for her. Blushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
discussing round with my parents in my room :/
brb

arg, why do they never notice when they are interrupting me
okay, lets continue

Edited by chandni2111 - 28 September 2011 at 10:55am
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i dnt see the crap I just see MD...damn i love that scene just want to go and hug Der envelope him in a bear hug...did u see how it was actually Der who needed comforting not Mer?...Der was falling apart way more badly thahn Mer Mer was holding it together being so strong and part of her was being strong for Der...out of the two one always keeps on believing either Mer or Der...its ok if the other one is falling apart as long as one continues to believe coz the one who believes does it for both of themBlushing

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 28 September 2011 at 10:50am

chandni2111

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh yes I saw that, I did. Our poor Der and as I said above, he has no one to go to, he can't hide somewhere and cry his eyes out or hit something. Der was so lost in that moment, so lost. poor man

oh god, when Der starts to talk about Mer being a good mom, I cld cry cuz of the light in his eyes. And the short glimpse to Mer Blushing

Der saying goodbye to Zola Cry
and cute Zola playing with Ders tag and that look of DerCry

Oh god, did you notice how Der turned away when Janet entered the room. Like he wanted to protect Zola. CryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by chandni2111 - 28 September 2011 at 11:05am

Go to top