Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
as far as I see it, they will leave or stay together. Only one of them leaving wld be like saying: f**k you fans. Both Ellen and Patrick know how important fans are for their success, unlike Shonda who is flying somewhere around cloud #9. 

Second half of the season scares me a bit too. Cuz it wld either mean more angst for MD or nothing for them. I'm not really happy with either one of them. 
And they can't really make one of them have another accident. that wld be way to contrived. Really don't know what Shonda still has up her sleeves for MD.
chandni2111 thumbnail
no, I didn't see that. Wow that wld be amazing โ˜บ๏ธ I love these small things sooo much

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well as long as PD EP decide on staying it wld be all good and we migh actually even see them moving into the house how freaking EPIC wld that be?

omg i jsut HOPE its all good coz MD need it not just for me for the world they need a happy ending to make ppl blv in love to fight for this kind of fearless llove which just survives every wreckage every storm This is THE THE reason i love them so much their whole journey Go back and look at s two or s one or s three come back to present and just FEEL the magnitude of their growth the amount they have traveled together...its unbelievable

chandni2111 thumbnail
oh, the McHouse. But by the amount of time Der is spending at the house now, it sld be done at least by the end of this season. But since I expect a big break in the middle of the season maybe it will already be by that time.

Yes world needs this, we neeed a happy ending. All this fighting, all the struggles wld be for nothing, if they don't get their happy ending. They must get their happy ending!
u want to read the side i have the MD one...its ok if u dnt want dnt stress urself enjoy each epi as it comes...i read and i m already thinking hundred things...lol..stop me from reading sides again Satan just kick my butt
chandni2111 thumbnail
I already saw your tweet about the sides. I don't wanna read it, it's too scary. And I don't wanna ruin my happiness right now. 

okay SO WHY ARE YOU READING THOSE SIDES???????? STOP ONLY CAN RUIN YOUR DAY 
๐Ÿ˜†

I think I'll only watch the promos from now on, they don't tell everything and they leave enough room for speculations. 
Last season was really bad, cuz I always new what will happen. And I already was mad before I even watched the epi. So now, I wanna try to stay objective this season. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, just found the CTV promo, I can't understand what Owen is saying to Der. 
it's something about the hospital, it might be related to his now post as Chief. The spoilers said, Owen wld seek help for that with Der, cuz he was Chief before.
oh u dnt have to worry abt htis season last season u didnt have me now u have me and naps too no chance in hell u wnt like oops sorry LOVE this season๐Ÿ˜‰

and i wnt even try to be sneka free coz i knw myself i so cant restrain resist the temptation but i have been sides free this season in fact not just sides twitter and all GA boards free i jsut dnt care what these douche baggies speculate i get a spoiler and i come here to talk it out with u guys here...thats all i need...i think reason why m sides free boards free this seaosn is coz of u guys and this place...sigh...LOVE YOU
chandni2111 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
this week I cld resist the sneaks, they came out very late anyway, so no need to watch them. Don't know what will happen when the sneaks come out earlier. 
And being on twitter means you won't be spoiler free. ๐Ÿ˜†
nappy for u the song that came on that scene

sigh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meVX_vTfvx0[/YOUTUBE]