India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 51)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
okie talk to u wen u cme back u actly did unfollow whom did u unfollow? i hardly follow anyone just forty odd pppl and i get sick even wid that

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hmm, tea isn't ready yet. 
I unfollowed Rose, Wala, Merder_Addict and apparently someone I didn't wanna unfollow, cuz Rose appeared again, when I thought I already kicked her out, but who cares LOL either it was a person I talked a lot too, then she will mention me and I'll start to follow again, or we hardly ever talked and it doesn't matter anyway.

Ah, now tea is ready, see you MUAH Big smile
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i like Rose Rose Anita G r the only ones i kind of like there Wala too is so full of hate i remmeebr her actually ACTUALLY tweeting that if PD leaves she wld ship Mer Alex totally

these three r tweeting on my tl too and talking shit...one of these days m gng to unfollow them too my tl wld b totally dead and empty and peaceful then
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
SANDRA! HELP!! HELP!!

Do you have Grey's episodes downloaded?? I am unable to...can you pleej upload them for me here:

www.vidpe.com

^^It is virus-free!Embarrassed I hope the size is less than 500 MB...if not, let me know...I will give you another site to uploadEmbarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

u didnt answer me why werent u not wanting to see the epi again?

I saw this yesterday when I was out and phir forgot to replyROFL I hope you are not thinking that I don't want to see the epi coz I didn't like itROFL

I don't know...I mean I want to but than I think about some moments in the episode that has teddy, april, avery, lexie and feel like...ummm I don't know. So yaaaErmm
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I like Anita and G, but never really knew what to think about Rose. She seems to be a nice girl, but lately she just said too much I didn't wanna read. And today I was so damn annoyed of all the make-up sex talk. All they can talk about is sex sex sex sex, as if sex cld solve problem. Meh
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
nappy nothing good on tumblr post it here i havent even been there since forever

that Zola sig is killing me how adowable is she jsut frekaing how adowableee???Blushing

seriously there is noting NOTHING more to life than love friendship faith yes its IMPORTANT to see dreams know what ur dreams are but what makes dreams come true is this insane insane insane friendship love faith relaitonships ANY relationship where its all abt whatever happens to u happens to metooo

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 24 September 2011 at 11:29am
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
oh, I love this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Go to top