Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chandni2111

Hahaha, great, just said something very similar

omg I KNOW☺️🤗 just read and replied😃
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uhm Nitzie, do you have an old version of DivX player, I always download my files like that, just let the whole vid load into the cache and copy it. 

the divxstage link is really good quality
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
and Satan i just lvoe how Der got why she had to runa way with zola and how he backed her omg the honesty sincerity with which he talked abt Mer being the best mommy loving Z loving him and her biggest and only flaw being she loves too much...omg...just omg...u can so see his love his pride...his everything...Mer is his everything...🤗

and i know right? Owen never did never will get MC...even today he said its none of ur business to Mer...seriously? something so big is happening to Cristina and its not Mer's business?...Der wnt ever say that coz he knows whatever happens to Mer happens to Cris too...
and ppl actly have audacity to compare Der and Owen Owen freaking questioned Cristina's love for him Der never did that hje KNOWS even now she loves him he lvoes her this is not abt loving or not loving thisis just abt being who they r
chandni2111 thumbnail
right he so understood why Mer wanted to run with Zola. Hell, think I wld run with my child too when I believe someone wants to take it away. It's just natural. That's what mommies and daddies do, they try everything to keep harm away from their children. Problem it, this time Zola wasn't already officially their child.

I sooo loved the speech Mer gave to Owen. Owen is so blind. if it was vice versa with him gettin shot and saved by Mer. I think he wld never have done what Der did for Cris. Honestly, I don't know what Owen loves on Cris. She was open to him, very open, she even told him she didn't wanna have kids. She never lied about anything. 
Just popped to my mind. Mer gave Owen a speech. Normally Mer isn't the one giving speeches. There was absolutely no sign of Cris wanning to give Der a speech. She doesn't like him, she told him that. And she was not really helpful when Der was searching for Mer. But she seems to understand Der, at least a bit.
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

And did you see when Mer was talking to Zola and she was like "and than you will come back to us and everything would be fine" and Derek was crying and nodding yes like agreeing with Mer that yes, everything will be fine! OMG! I love them so much...SO FREAKING MUCH! NEXT THURSDAY COME HERE ALREADY! I CANNOT WAIT🥺😔

YES she looked at him and said everything is gng to be fine OMG and he so wanted to say YES so wanted to blv but he was lost choked and she was believing for him too THIS THIS is what i LOVE abt them when one falls when one looses faith the other automatically becomes stronger and gains more faith as if universe tells them to be stronger so they can be the proxy and fill in as strength and faith of the person who isnt feeling it right now...u know/...its just beautiful...in this one Mer saw Der was falling apart he was barely standing she saw it so she i dont knwo from where gathered all the courage and stood strong...it wasnt for just her own self her own fears...it was for Derek...she was strong and had faith FOR HIM...it was a promise she was making to him and to Zola...omg
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
what? is there zola's empty crib in the promo?

from the looks of it there wld b some three to four MD scenes in epi three too Me Gusta Mucho☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
yes there is the empty crib in the promo 🥺

just recognized another thing about the sneak, Der is not able to answer questions cuz they are short before their surgery. Der already said, I don't know how to trust her. In this moment his mind must be consumed with thoughts about the surgery, how will it go, how will he react when Mer does something, what will Mer do in general

and yes, looks like we'll get lots of MD next week 😃
ii still wish there wld b too less of Teddy and NO Tenry at all and no lexie too apart fromt hat i ws ok with all chars...Owen scenes too need to b less though
chandni2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

YES she looked at him and said everything is gng to be fine OMG and he so wanted to say YES so wanted to blv but he was lost choked and she was believing for him too THIS THIS is what i LOVE abt them when one falls when one looses faith the other automatically becomes stronger and gains more faith as if universe tells them to be stronger so they can be the proxy and fill in as strength and faith of the person who isnt feeling it right now...u know/...its just beautiful...in this one Mer saw Der was falling apart he was barely standing she saw it so she i dont knwo from where gathered all the courage and stood strong...it wasnt for just her own self her own fears...it was for Derek...she was strong and had faith FOR HIM...it was a promise she was making to him and to Zola...omg

I cld die in this scene. Both are so fragile in this. and as you said, Der can hardly hold it together, can hardly look up, or he wld loose it. and Mer staying so strong for him. OMG this is just to die for