India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 24)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
you say it, and I think that is the reason why so many couples get divorced these days. They expect marriage to be like heaven all the time. they don't know that it is an up and down for the rest of the life. My grandparents are both now married for over 50 years, and they still fight so many times, 
Think the girls have watched too many fairytales and never thought about the part, when the fairytale ends, what wld happen after that. sigh, 
Nothing about Mer or Der really made me angry lately. Okay, I don't like the Der Owen bonding, but that is the fault of KMK. And like Mer needs Cris as her friend, Der needs someone as his friend. Mark is busy now with the CAMcrap, so only Owen is left, cuz he wents through a tough time, too. 

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
god u make me so freaking proud Satan i remmeebr how u were when we first met and jsut look at urself i fele proud i played a role in bringing this change but mostly its all ur doing and ur love for MD's doing
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
BRB DINNER POPLE
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
LOL I'm starting to get back to my old self, seeing the magnificence in things, enjoying life, dancing around in happiness Big smile ppl used to say about me, that it's a wonder I didn't choke due to me laughing for hours
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

reenz m not getting u r u talking abt Der leaving Addison for Mer? no no m not talking abt that m tlaking abt ppl hating Meredith and Cristina's relationship

ROFL
ok sorry for not specifying, i was just going thru some Old pages of the CC Stern Smile
LOL
and ohh u were talking abt Cris n Mer?! Ermm
what do ppl say about em!? Ermm
im sorry im outdated :)
TV par its still S6 here -________-
and ermm im just outdated :|
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
jus incase some ppl might forget and start screaming the nxt i come here...to avoid that...i'm here to remind that i wont b here during the weekend
n will catch up 8x01...nxt week only

byeee

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
satan save me i m loosing my cool seeing those twitter ppl they r making me hate them
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
sigh, at the moment I can't help you, they are driving me nuts at the moment too, already closed my twitter window and stopped the notifications, they just love to hate, this is more than annoying

lol I'm just listening to Aaj ki raat LOL

Go to top