Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 15

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
YES i lvoe lvoe lvoe the end where Mer tells that girl that u dnt knw this yet but lfie isnt supposed to be this hard...omg felt like brekaing the screen and hugging Mer...life IS hard it is always gng to be hard what makes it easy is to have ppl u love around u them being wid u believing u supporting u in the darkest of times...isnt it enough that the world doubts us?...add our family friends loved one doubting us and suddenly u wld feel like u r trapped u r in hell and only way to get out of it all is maybe to end life itself...i really blv this most suicides happen not coz life is hard and wold is messed up but coz our lvoed ones arent with us they too judge us if our lvoed ones r with us standing like a rock no way in hell we wld even think of suicide shit coz just them being there wld become our strength and even in storm we wld feel empowered elated happpy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh f**k I ate too much, not good, not good, I seriously need to control myself when I'm eating

Oh, I agree, feeling alone, or left behind is a terrible feeling. 
And when Mer talks to the mother, she is talking about herself too. She worshiped her mother, too, cuz she was her mom, so she tried everything to please her own mother, and that's the reason for her break down in S3, when her mother tells her she wld be a disappointment to her.
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahahahah, I love this scene: "I HATE YOU AND YOUR CAKE" 🤣

and did you ever notice, that they changed the rooms in Mers house, behind Der is the bathroom now 😆
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
yes but i do fele Ellis loved Mer she LOVED her she jsut couldnt express it she ws a shattered person herself the dream she saw the lvoe she wanted disappeared and that broke her it totally broke her so she immersed herself into the one thing she knew no one can take it away from her ie her work but fate snatched that too and instead gave her Alz imagine her plight she knew all alone she wld get Alz in future in her own way she ws jsut trying to make Mer as independent as possible soo she doesnt need anyone so no one can hurt her...i dnt hate ellis i really dnt i feel bad for her and i fele she lvoed Mer if she didnt she wld have never taken Mer away from Thacher she wld have left Mer and Thacher BOTH but she cldnt leave Mer...Mer was her pride till her very last breath...hell i feel she freaking DIED so Mer could come back to life i fele she died for Mer so she can live...its just i love this relationship its complicated but still so beautiful... ellis is Mer's faith and when Ellis dismissed Mer's lobe for Derek Mer lost everything
chandni2111 thumbnail
like your POV of Ellis, never really thought about that, but it makes sense 
we never really saw the good moments Mer and Ellis shared, so it's easy to believe she was always so distant to Mer like she was in that on flashback. 

oh man, now I only can lye on my side or my side will hurt, I definitely ate too much

wanna start with epi 8?
amanayub thumbnail
aha romantic!guyx plx add me to ur friend list i am new here i dont know1plx great to see u all as my friendxxx...😃😊😆👏
I LOVE Mer Ellis LOVE them...and Mer didnt jsut to do what she did coz of Chief she did it for her mother...it was her way of paying redemption on her mother's behalf so her mother could finally finally rest in peace...and u know what else is special? u remember in s two mer cried in Derek's arms that i dnt want my mother to die alone and the beauitufl thing is her mom died in Derek's arms...gah...and liek i said i really fele she died to save Mer as if she did a deal with God that fine take me instead of her...as if she just had to do it so just once ONCE she could tell her daughter the one thing she believed in sicne word go that her daughter is ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY  just lvoe love this bond its pathetic none of those twitter people can see all this...thats why they dnt get why Mer just had to do this...they all hate ellis while Mer herself loves her worships her TILL DATE
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh right, I totally forgot about that scene. It absolutely shows how much she loves her mother, and remember the pilot, when she went to her mother to tell her about her first day at work, it was all love, no hate, you cld see there. 
or the epi in S4 when she doesn't know what to do with the ashes of her mother and in the end she leaves them in the scrub room. You don't do such things if you don't love the person.
chandni2111 thumbnail
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAY I've got the mail, she is finally there YAAAY 
oh can't believe it, YAAAY
YAYhappy happy happy happy for uuu🤗🤗🤗