Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 147)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
no Owen, please, Cris Zola was great, but Owen ruins it

oh yes, had the same feeling, that Mer was waiting for Der to add something. she looked a bit disappointed when he was rolling on his back again.
But he seriously wasn't in the condition to say something like that in that moment. I think he was on the verge of tears again. This whole day must have been damn hard for him.
Wonder what has to happen to make Der look at Mer without feeling pain anymore. Curious curious curious. 

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I can't believe how amazing it is that Cris acts like Zola is already officially MDs child. In their hearts Zola will always be their child, no matter what will happen. 
And that Zola will be as a great surgeon as MD are. BlushingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, something must have happened or maybe Mer was dreamingTongue 
But no seriously, they progressed today and you can see that. But still there are holes that needs to be fixed. I am really curious what happened that Derek was kissing Mer in the promo. I mean seriously. WHAT? OMG! I am so curious.

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandni2111

I can't believe how amazing it is that Cris acts like Zola is already officially MDs child. In their hearts Zola will always be their child, no matter what will happen. 
And that Zola will be as a great surgeon as MD are. BlushingHeart

I know and even though MD cannot see her, they can hear her and know about her whereabouts which is so much better than not knowing anything about how she is and where she is. 

But omg episode 7 is going to be sad too because they would want to move Zola to another hospital and it would be all sad again. Why? WHY? WHY? 

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Yes, something must have happened or maybe Mer was dreamingTongue 
But no seriously, they progressed today and you can see that. But still there are holes that needs to be fixed. I am really curious what happened that Derek was kissing Mer in the promo. I mean seriously. WHAT? OMG! I am so curious.

totally agree
still wonder if the title Poker face is related to MD, that wld explain a lot, I hope at least
the one girl on twitter said, it wld be cuz Mer is helping all the other docs under the table, esp Arpil, but that doesn't really make sense to me, and Mer is already wearing the pink scrubs when I saw it right
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I have no idea...lets just wait for the next episode to check it out and yes...Mer was wearing pink scrubs already and I am coming to dislike Bailey more. 

Seriously so for Bailey, what Izzie did was right? And what Mer did was wrong? What Cristina did was right? Seriously? I don't get bailey at all...actually didn't since s6. Her character itself was ruined the moment her love track started. SighUnhappy
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
oh Zola getting moved to another hospital. it's just another mean thing by Shonda, creating stroryline in the worst case possible, I guess
I have to see it, but so far I think it's just cruel. As long as Zola is in SGH they have at least the change to look at her from distance and check on her through Alex and Az, but when she gets moved to another hospital, grr, they cld take her to another country as well, won't be that much worse
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I agree on Bailey. her strange behaviour in combination with the too long scenes for that stupid transplant thing (it's more about the way they told this story, such a transplantation cld have been a really great story to tell, but this D'oh) was what upset me in the beginning.

I really really don't get Bailey. in S7 I cld understand it a bit, cuz of the shootin and her trauma and stuff. But ever since this season started I really don't get her anymore. 
it's like she wld be a different person now
Izzie is one good point and lets not forget, that Bailey was trying to cover for drunken Chief. Hello, if that isn't damn bad, I don't know what is.
I understand that Bailey doesn't want Mer in her trial. But the rest????
As I already said, Bailey is acting like Mer killed ppl on purpose.

and the anger about Owen I don't get either. Tell me! didn't bailey act like she wld be damn mad that she didn't became the Chief? But yesterday SR tweeted Bailey doesn't even want to be chief at this point at her carreer. Either SR was drinking something or she was talking about something Bailey still has to realize for herself. I don#t get it.

Go to top