India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 133)

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hmm, just wondered if the title "Poker face" is MDZ related. If it is, it only can mean, something bad is going to happen again. If that's true, this will be one of the seasons with the most angst in it. Not that I wld mind it  LOL

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
next DVD is on my way and it will be Mohabbatein, wasn't that one of the movies you recommended

hmm, the press releases sound exciting for MDZ :D though it sounds a bit unrealistic too and only made up for the sake of drama, but whatever, I watch Supernatural, too, if that isn't made up I don't know what is LOL
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Kavs...I miss you!! HugHugHug Why you odn't come much? Few days back you were like you will be able to come everyday. Unhappy

AND WHY IS IT NOT THURSDAY YET?UnhappyAngry
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
oh Satan how i lvoe u after a long tiring day come home to all the goodies u leave is just OH MY FREAKING GOD

and what does Poker Face actually mean? and why MDZ drama unrealistic i ws talking to Ana yesterday and she said that once u loose custody of a child u were in process of adoption u r not even allowed to see her leave aside knowing her whereabouts and that makes it all the more sad and heart breaking
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Now I really don't get it. Anna said something completely different yesterday, that the ppl actually DO have the right to see the child, cuz it wldn't be good for the child never seeing the parents... I'm confused. Sigh, I have any idea how adoptions work, not even in my country. But I was only speculating, after what all the ppl said, and I think that Alex goes to the judge is unrealistic, think in real life it wldn't mean anything. But I doubt that the adoption storyline will be completely messed up. Cuz Shonda is an adoptive mother herself, so I can't really believe that she will do it wrong. 
I only think that Shonda will make it the worst case possible for MD, means a lot of angst. Big smile And that is good cuz I have any doubt about a good ending. Day Dreaming

Poker face, you know the game poker? it's about bluffing and when someone is making a poker face he is hiding his real feelings. Is it that what you wanted to know? 
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I need an caffein IV. It's late afternoon, I'm finally home after running from A to B again and I haven't done a thing for uni yet :(

I need something cute MDZ related. I'd love to see a promo for the epi when they finally get Zola.
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
vid about the 2nd day of the Dempsey Challenge

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
finally back home Satan so freaking fried FRIED and i have to study for m Spanish exam tom GREAT just GREAT

Go to top