Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 12

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
answer to what?...oh man u r watching some heart breaking scenes

seriously Satan wh do ppl cringe at the Plant do u cringe too at her and at all those epis? thsoe were some of GA's BEST BEST epis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
answer to: this will happen in SP of S8, they are so mad cuz they love each other so much, and they only got hurt becuz of their love for each other, if they wldn't love each other that much, they wldn't care. that is exactly the reason why Der is mad. All his heart was in the trial, all his hope and Mer destroyed that within a blink. sigh, after all I've seen SP will rock very much

no I never gringed when Plant was on, without her the SL wldn't be as intense as it is with her, to show us how much these two mean to each other, that they can't go on without the other one, that they will never feel complete as long as they are apart
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh come on...this is too much
he was angry with her at the end of  s7 also...but then, he has a reason for that

in s4, nooo...with what all she is gng to through, he cannot expect her to take such a big step n that too without giving her time
kavya.b thumbnail
i'm DLing remix epis now...the beginning of a magical track...oh goddd...i'm so exciting...even if i'm jus DLing n not actually watching it ryt now...i'm gng crazy
chandni2111 thumbnail
okay, time for me to buy food or I won't get anything till the end of this day ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜† see you
oh man Satan i love u i dnt cringe at Plant either Derek cared ten thousand times more abt Addie than he did abt Plant and when he s with Addie then too whole hopsi knew Der loved Mer so there ws no doubt abt it with Plant  and its just amazing...amazing how Mer let him go for him to be happy amazing how all he wanted ws for her to stop him tell him she cares tell him she wants him there...gosh
nooo satan dnt gooo i wld eat u without even frying u

and bimbotisim he had a frekaing reaosn to be mad and hell scared the reason the fear tht she gave up on them on her lfie that she might die hello the man cldnt sleep coz all he did through out nights were to make sue she is still breathing...wen u feel ur lfie is slipping away disappearing u go crazy u do stupid things to just hold on to it tie it down/...thats what happened to Der and he wsnt aksing mer to marry him right awya he ws asking her to give him some sign that she wants this wants him them...he had a blody nobody there man Mer still had friends family who did he had?,,,Mark?.not neough he ws just starting over with Mark again he didnt had anyone to depened on except Mer
kavya.b thumbnail
oh come on timbo, i never said that he wasn't scared or he loved her any less
but his solution for this is brk up with her?????? seriously???
ok...he asked her to marry her...so, did he expect her to jump n agree immediately or what?
on one side she was trying her best to gather herself be stable...fighting with herself by saying that she is fine n everything is fine...n he knows all this ...n still he does that?

n what did poor rose do? he knows very well that it wont work, doesn't he? hwy bring her in between?

n as far as his frnds are concerned...don't tell me tht he has no frnds...he moved away frm all of them...he didn't maintain any contact with them...not even a phone call

n for that matter, meridith has so many pl around her, but in s4...do u think she was really having any frnds...she was all alone too...she was fighting all aloneee...bcoz that's what is ryt for everyone...everyone's life is complicated...she didn't want to add more of them in thir lives
chandni2111 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
how did I taste
Seriously u blame him for moving away nd not calling his friends? hello what ws he supposed to do stand there watching his wife have his best friend's his freaking brother's baby right in front of him? i dnt blame him for just turning back and running his whole life ina  moment turned into a freaking lie not jsut his marriage but his very child hood that child hood which he spend with Mark for what wld he stay back and be in touch with so ppl can tell him fine forget it move on forgive Addie Mark what abt him and what he went through his pov? in one second he ws turned into a freaking i dnt know looser? laughing stock i dnt knw what to call him bt i cant even imagine being in that situation it wld hav been ground shattering...i get he didnt keep contact they were all common friends of his Mark Addie he cldnt have kept contact

and \Derek didnt break up with Mer Mer broke up with him and the only thing she ws wanting from him then ws sex and yes Mer's reason were something else that ws the only way she cld have communed with him then and just being in his arms made her feel safe...but Der didnt know all that did he? she wldnt tell him anything not on word and she wldnt let himt ake care of him and he cldnt go on sleeping with her coz the mroe he did the more he kenw he cant jsut have sex he wants more he wants everything or nothing...i get that feleing totally...totally...u cnt just be kept hanging forever u ned to knw where u lie this side or the other side...so if u r thrown to the other side u can start building ur future...and dnt blame him for Rose man that is exactly like Yuvi Yamini situation...h ws alone scared thoguht he had lost love he wld never be happy again so he jumped at first chance to convince himself he can be happy he can survvie while in reality he knew deep down he cant...if u blaming Der then I say Mer is as much responsible I get that she ws gng through a hard time but all Der wanted ws to b there for her and she wnt let him she wld b all fine with her friends but in front of him she ws all caged...and i knw that ws coz she cld pretend in front of her friends pretend to b brave or whatever but with him his mere sight wld make it ok for her to fall apart coz she knew she wld be safe...i knw all that but Derek didnt knw and i dnt blame him for not knowing coz Mer ws his faith his light his sign and if that itself ws disappearing everything abt him ws disappearing too hell there came a point in s four where he stopped blving in love and fairy tale and fairy boats he ws even selling his damned land which ws his dream place...Denny had said in Mer drowning epi that its a miracle that Derek is who he is he is a total optimist he still blvs in true love and magic and soulmates and he is waiting for her...and if Mer can go back it wld destroy Der it wl change the person he is...that is exactly what ws happening in s four...Mer ws his faith and seeing her fade he faded away too