Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG U GUYTS FINISHED HE ENTIRE CC?? HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH POMGGG SOMETHING MAD MUST DEFI HAVE HAPPENED OMG CANT WAIT TO SEE IT OMGGG
omg omg the look that Alex gave Mer when his pager went off when everyone was in skills lab for that Avery's mom surgery OMG OMG the look he gave MEr OMGGG
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What pictures do you mean. Haven't posted that much here, have posted them all on tumblr

Hi sunshine ðŸ˜ƒ have to watch for that look again. 
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
OH GOD u guys freaking out abt the promo? to me it seems os freaking perfect and so freaking natural and so freaking ON TIME like now was the time for them to get sexy again its neither late nor early its the PERFECT time THIS is the next baby step u dodos its right on schedule
chandni2111 thumbnail
yeah, we said around epi 6 they wld be back to normal. But after this epi I still believe it's big jump in their behavior. Good, not in Mers. but in Ders. Der was still so overwhelmed by all his emotions in this epi, till the very end. And all of the sudden he is back to sex mood? he just looked me too happy and too sunshiny. I don't know.
But as I said, I have to watch next weeks epi to really decide what I think about it. Till then I'll see it sceptically.
omg m crying m actually cryinggg that scne with MerDer Alex Cris in resident's lounge OMGGG what more do u need in life except two such friends who goes through what u go through OMG i just dnt know what to say i just don't know
I really dnt have much words right now Satan but I fele the promo pace is fine look they r really going through a horrible time and they need to be there for each other they just NEED to they need to comfort each other hold each other feel each other love each other it increases hope that they wld get their Zo back safe and sound...they need this...they totally do doesn't mean everything is fixed everything can't be fixed until they get Zo back until Mer finds her way back to Neuro everything CANNOT be fixed but they needed this baby step and they needed it NOW...
chandni2111 thumbnail
sigh, it kinda makes sense. Sex is part of a relationship, it's not the most important but it is important. Think I'm freaking more out, cuz I fear SR cld ruin this so far amazing storyline for MD. And no matter what others are saying, this storyline IS epic so far. And it has to stay like this, it just has to. You know
I cant decide which scene I love more OMGGG
What MD r doing is not abt "sex" They are not using sex to cover their feelings up Blah they did that in s four NOT NOW if they had to do that they wld have pounced on each other since word go this thing isn't an outlet they r not using it as a facade as a way to avoid stuff like CO r doing Nopes they talked about everything EVERY POSSIBLE THING fears hurt feelings and now they came to this point Gow long cna he hold a grudge and not forgive her and not be there for her? At some point he had to give way and that point was in today's epi She needs him, she needs to feel his love...he needs her too...they need love...what they r doing is about LOVE not about sexing it out...and thats why its all the more adorable...beautiful