India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers (Page 113)

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
God what a mix NO WORDS I dont get it why s two is still bearable as compared to s four s four main i just cannot BEAR IT I CANNOT I JUST CANNOT

but omg s four finale OMGDay Dreaming

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Oh god that 2x17 moment is killing. The expression on Derek's face when Cristina tells him that the girl with the bomb is Meredith. Even though his eyes were covered with that microscopic thing, you can read them so clearly and how much he was dying inside. And I think somewhere this gave him strength to save Bailey's husband, in that invisible world. 

But it was so beautiful and how in that invisible world, he gave Mer this faith that SHE CAN DO THIS...it came right after Der came to know about Mer being the girl with bomb. And omg they was he comes and just looks around for Mer as if he knows she is fine but he has to see it from him own freaking eyes, which is why he went to her house later that evening. 

SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL. One of my fav. Grey's episodeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
i knooow? the thing that he knew she is fine but HE wont be fine until he sees she is fine with his own freaking eyes was just

and Shonda wrote in the blog u know Mer needed a reason to take that hand out of the body cavity a reason to want to fight for her life u know? a hope a sign...and in invisible Der gave her that sign but later on when he came to her house and talked abt that kiss in that way she got her sign she so freaking got it she might not have gotten him back but she got the sign that wld keep her going on...and m so freaking sure Mer remembered their last kisss...SO SURE she just needed him to say it...same like now she just needed him to call Post It...OMG naps i love them I LOVE THEM in a very pretend to like their taste of music let them eat the last piece of cheese cake hold a raido over their window unfortunate way that makes me HATE THEM LOVE THEM...

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahaha I love them too, even when I hate themBlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming (Although I never hated themBlushing) I need MerDer scene tomorrow, I really do.
Arteclectic IF-Stunnerz
Arteclectic
Arteclectic

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
fr smriti di who i miss the most

i m tumbirfied

FollowYourHeart

chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Oh how much I love MerDer...I LOVE THEM...PERIOD.

GAaah you just killed me BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
by mcdreaming.tumblr.com
chandni2111 Goldie
chandni2111
chandni2111

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
gaaah I love forhead kisses

Go to top