Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
exactly those ads are annoying. once one of those went off when I was in the library and I didn't know what it was then. I started sweating and didn't know what to do and the others were just laughing ðŸ¤ª

eww, chewing gums, that sounds disgusting

hahaha, it's for everyone the same. We are always complaining, do we have something to do, we complain about all the work. If we have nothing to do, we complain about being bored. ðŸ˜†
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that must be hilarious, not for you ofcourse 😛 You know what was funny? I have android, right? So once at school I had turned it on by mistake and we were all reading...so it was pin drop silence...and suddenly my phone says "DROID!" in that robotic sound...and everyone started laughing, including my teacher. It was so embarrassing but hilarious🤣

And that is true...it is human nature to always complain 😛 But seriously speaking, I think I am going to value my studies more now.
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
hahahaha, same happend to me too. only that my phone sang: Hello, hello, hello ðŸ¤£ and the teacher started to talk about funny ringtones

weird I think I don't have that Droid sound on my new phone
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Hahaha that is funny how our teachers gets so easily distracted🤣 In my french class, my classmates deliberately used to start creating topics (for example, if we are learning about environment topic...than we would start talking on global warming and it even leads to technology and what not🤣) so that the chit-chats take up half of the class and we don't have to do some random activities or anything🤣 

No clue...maybe it only comes up on HTC phones??
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, I have a HTC too. when sld I hear that sound?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
It should come up when you turn on your phone after u switch it off...it should come than. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
oh, that sound is supposed to sound like droid? ðŸ˜† I have really bad ears
chandni2111 thumbnail
man, it's about another fandom. but sometimes ppl can seriously over react. Yes, I freak out too, but when the whole show is about demons and other monster, can you seriously complain about flaws in the used characters, like changing the attitude of an egypt god?
I mean as long as the stroy itself is consistent, where is the problem?
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I don't know if your's is same or not but if it is liike mine, than yes...it is supposed to sound like Droid🤣

And I have no idea what you are talking about. What happened?
chandni2111 thumbnail
I have the Desire HD, btw

It's about the show Supernatural. Isn't that important anyway, but I think when watching what happens in that fandom I wonder if I'm that crazy when it comes to GA too. I seriously LOVE that show. I like the humor, I like the pain, the guys are yummy... When I watch that show, there are only good epis, amazing epis and epis that make my mind blow. But the fandom is fighting over things that are so stupid. Like that egypt god Osiris. In the ancient mythology he was the god of the underworld, but apparently he will be on Supernatural tomorrow night and will eat ppl. (it's a monster show ðŸ˜†) And the ancient mythology Osiris didn't do that, now ppl refuse to watch the epi, cuz of that. Which I really don't. for me it wld be like refusing to watch a GA epi cuz the doctors are doing something unrealistic in the OR. 
And all those fights about which ship is suffering the most, cuz their character died or is missing or whatever. it's like fighting over the fact if it wld be worse when Mer dies or Callie or better nurse Eli.
And that are just two examples.