AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 116

Posted: 12 years ago
oh Zola getting moved to another hospital. it's just another mean thing by Shonda, creating stroryline in the worst case possible, I guess
I have to see it, but so far I think it's just cruel. As long as Zola is in SGH they have at least the change to look at her from distance and check on her through Alex and Az, but when she gets moved to another hospital, grr, they cld take her to another country as well, won't be that much worse
I agree on Bailey. her strange behaviour in combination with the too long scenes for that stupid transplant thing (it's more about the way they told this story, such a transplantation cld have been a really great story to tell, but this ) was what upset me in the beginning.

I really really don't get Bailey. in S7 I cld understand it a bit, cuz of the shootin and her trauma and stuff. But ever since this season started I really don't get her anymore. 
it's like she wld be a different person now
Izzie is one good point and lets not forget, that Bailey was trying to cover for drunken Chief. Hello, if that isn't damn bad, I don't know what is.
I understand that Bailey doesn't want Mer in her trial. But the rest????
As I already said, Bailey is acting like Mer killed ppl on purpose.

and the anger about Owen I don't get either. Tell me! didn't bailey act like she wld be damn mad that she didn't became the Chief? But yesterday SR tweeted Bailey doesn't even want to be chief at this point at her carreer. Either SR was drinking something or she was talking about something Bailey still has to realize for herself. I don#t get it.
Owen thing toh I don't understand at all. Chief even said he was happy. Argh...lets not talk about that, I am getting annoyed. 

But my MerDer...they would be fine right?🥺 I don't know but that kiss doesn't seem like it is mending things. It just seems like CO, trying to make everything okie from the surface when it's not. OMG! I hate that, they will be fine right? 

Ofcourse they will be...argh...They are MerDer...they have to be fine...but Zola. I just want to cry. This is cruel, it's just mean🥺 
that is exactly what I feared when I saw the kiss in the promo. I don't want them to do the CO thing. I don't care about CO and I think they don't belong to each other anyway. But such behavior is so not good for MD. I rather want them having a magical fix than acting like everything wld be perfect.
I know and I am just scared of that. And the name Poker Face doesn't sound good either. Like hiding behind a facade or something. 

Maybe they are doing that in front of Janet? To show that everything is fine and normal??
hmm, I get more and more confused about the next epi. 
maybe they are doing that for Janet, but they sld know better
and what do you think about this?
since when does Mer say things like this?
Okay it,s already 7.15am I'll go back to sleep. There is work waiting for me later today.

See you :D Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
Made something:

^^I love Cristina in this scene SO MUCH!
I can't see the picture you posted😔

And alrgiht...good night and sweet MerDer dreams🤗 See you tomorrow😃