Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 115

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, do you know what technique Cris was trying to do when they were sitting outside? I don't really get that in the scene. But I love how MD made it on first try ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

You know first I was mad at him for that, but now I am not mad because I know where he is coming from. He is trying really hard but there are situations that makes it more harder. He wants to be there for her but he doesn't know how, and that is so painful. I can't even explain. I am just so in love with them.

yeah, at first you cld be mad at him for it. But as Smriti says again and again, ppl say stupid things, when they are mad. And Der is a real mess right now. And saying stupid things is how he always reacts when feelings are overwhelming him. since the very beginning he was like that. 
BTW, I think Owen has a bad influence on Der when it comes to their relationships. Owen doesn't get anything about MC. He can't help Der to clear the mess in his head.
chandni2111 thumbnail

I know that was beautiful. And you know when Alex tells MerDerCris that Zola is fine and surgery was successful...Mer keeps on holding Alex's hand...as if she is thanking him for saving her. It was just so...speechless.

saw that scene now. Yeah, Mer is holding on Alex's hand like she wld need something to hold on to. So she might not collapse completely.

but that scene is so typical for MD and shows perfectly how different these two are handling situations. 
When Alex tells them everything went fine, Der smiles. Cuz he finally can let go of all the fears that were running through his mind till then. But mer is starting to cry cuz she can finally let all the feelings out she was holding back all the time. 
That's why they fit so perfectly, the add each other, it's always one person that stays strong for the other person. ☺️

edit:

and Der was sitting by Mers side :D not somewhere across the room like Cris, he was sitting by her side :D
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh man Sandra. I loved each and every word you said in the posts above. Seriously speaking, I am just so speechless right now and I just love my parents. 

I just want to cry once before I start discussing.

But I love MerDer. I love them so much. Seriously, I am so proud of them and they have come so far...so far. I just cannot believe. See them in episode 1 and see them right now. And you know in the very end...when Mer was saying "we love you" to Zola...I felt like she was waiting for something from Derek. Either she wanted to tell him "and I love you" to Derek or she was waiting for a sign. I don't know, but it was beautiful.

I am planning to upload the video, should i put that Cris-Zola-Owen moment? I want for Cris-Zola but because of Owen, I don't know.
chandni2111 thumbnail
no Owen, please, Cris Zola was great, but Owen ruins it

oh yes, had the same feeling, that Mer was waiting for Der to add something. she looked a bit disappointed when he was rolling on his back again.
But he seriously wasn't in the condition to say something like that in that moment. I think he was on the verge of tears again. This whole day must have been damn hard for him.
Wonder what has to happen to make Der look at Mer without feeling pain anymore. Curious curious curious. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
I can't believe how amazing it is that Cris acts like Zola is already officially MDs child. In their hearts Zola will always be their child, no matter what will happen. 
And that Zola will be as a great surgeon as MD are. ☺️❤️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Yes, something must have happened or maybe Mer was dreaming😛 
But no seriously, they progressed today and you can see that. But still there are holes that needs to be fixed. I am really curious what happened that Derek was kissing Mer in the promo. I mean seriously. WHAT? OMG! I am so curious.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chandni2111

I can't believe how amazing it is that Cris acts like Zola is already officially MDs child. In their hearts Zola will always be their child, no matter what will happen. 

And that Zola will be as a great surgeon as MD are. ☺️❤️

I know and even though MD cannot see her, they can hear her and know about her whereabouts which is so much better than not knowing anything about how she is and where she is. 

But omg episode 7 is going to be sad too because they would want to move Zola to another hospital and it would be all sad again. Why? WHY? WHY? 
chandni2111 thumbnail

Yes, something must have happened or maybe Mer was dreaming😛 

But no seriously, they progressed today and you can see that. But still there are holes that needs to be fixed. I am really curious what happened that Derek was kissing Mer in the promo. I mean seriously. WHAT? OMG! I am so curious.

totally agree
still wonder if the title Poker face is related to MD, that wld explain a lot, I hope at least
the one girl on twitter said, it wld be cuz Mer is helping all the other docs under the table, esp Arpil, but that doesn't really make sense to me, and Mer is already wearing the pink scrubs when I saw it right
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I have no idea...lets just wait for the next episode to check it out and yes...Mer was wearing pink scrubs already and I am coming to dislike Bailey more. 

Seriously so for Bailey, what Izzie did was right? And what Mer did was wrong? What Cristina did was right? Seriously? I don't get bailey at all...actually didn't since s6. Her character itself was ruined the moment her love track started. Sigh😔