AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 111

Posted: 12 years ago
true true, but even about 8x03 some ppl were able to hate on Der, cuz he wasn't tender enough. bleh, I unfollow everyone that annoys me too much, one by one, till I will only follow 5 to 7 ppl. 
and other ppl are just swimming with the crowd,when everyone is complaining, they complain, when everyone loves it they love it too
I don't like fake ppl. I really don't! I have an opinion and I'm not ashamed of saying it. But on the other hand I'm not ashamed of admittind that I was wrong, either.
Exactly and that annoys me so much. So whatever, we know our views and lets just go with that😳

As for 8x03, yaaa well but I see them more as Addek fans or Derek haters because the general MerDer crowd loved it☺️😳😳
Oh these guys are planning to trend MerDer on twitter starting from 8 PM EST. I can help but what does it mean by Manually RT? Using tweetdeck and retweeting? I have no idea how to do that. HELP!
ah, totally forgot that I deactivated my email feed over night.

right. most of the ppl hating on Der are obsessed with their pressious Mer. whatever. We love it so far and that is what counts 😃
MERDER TIME IN FEW MINUTESu know the band who had sung Never Let You Go? I think one of their songs is again playing on GA today and they tweeted that they r freaking excited that they may live tweet and today's Ga wld mostly make u cry OMG...I bet their song wld come on MDZ...omg I NEED THAT HAND TO BE DEREK'S I NEED IT TO BE DEREK'S people I NEED IT TO BE DEREK'S
meh, I'm here but sleep was sooo sweet
I HATE BOTH U AND NAPS M SO J I WLD HAVE TO GO IN THE MIDDLE AND I BET THE ONLY MD SCENE THTA WLD CME IN FIRST HALF IS THE SNEAK PEAK REST ALL WLD CME IN SECOND HALF OH GOD KILL ME ALREADY
Oh for your and our sakes I hope it won't be like that. Fear your whole day wld be ruined
hmm, today the stream doesn't really work for me. let's see if it will stay like this.
God, Sunshine, I hope you weren't right.
I wished they wldn't have stopped with MD after that scene.
I M RIGHT TRUST ME WE WLD GET TO SEE MD BITS ONLY IN SEOCND HALF THEY ALYAS SPREAD MD FOR FIRTS TEN MINS AND LAST TEN MINS THATS WHERE MAXI RATINGS COUNT