Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haha, this is funny
chandni2111 thumbnail
Sorry sunshine, that I disapeared, but my friend called. And talking to ppl really helped me today. Feel a lot better now 😊
Wish you a good night 🤗 and hope we can talk more tomorrow.
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail

borrowedheavenx:

Because no matter how badly a thing is hurting us, sometimes letting it go hurts even worse.

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...you guys should see today's ellen degenere's show. Ellen was so cute on it☺️ 

She was like "He is McGrumpy" about Derek🤣☺️ And than Ellen D. gave her this gift (pink food processor and mug with ellen d's pic on it) and Ellen was like about the mug..."I am going to take this to the set tomorrow...Patrick is going to be mad that his pic is not on it (the mug)"🤣🤣🤣 

Oh it was so cute...and STELLA!☺️🤗🤗 She is so adorable☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
LOl okay it didn't work. Will try to post the pic laterEdited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Satany...hows u today say u r back to being MY Satan...com,e on sadness ear doesnt suit uuu...faith suits u happiness suits u

sigh oh btw HAPPY MERDER EVERYONE...😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
HI 😃 yes finally MD day [:D/] oh, so excited. Maybe I'll watch it live tonigt. But not sure. Have tomorrow morning free, so why not 😃
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pmg Mer is in OB why just why? I hate this equating her with Addison why OB? for first time m reallly MAD why freaking OB? is it being done to remind Der of Addison? NO NO WAYS THEY CANT EVEN THINK OF GNG THERE...and I know they won't but still m mad
chandni2111 thumbnail
Hellole :D we got news about the pink scrubs.

Just listening to the interview. but Bailey doesn't interest me so absolutely not
chandni2111 thumbnail
yeah, I said, I so don't get the storylines when I doesn't come to MD. Nothing makes sense and OB is one of the worst choices possible. It has such a negative touch. First what you said about Addie and WHY THE HELL DOES ALL OF THE SUDDEN NONE OF THE OTHER DOCS WANT TO WORK WITH MER?????????
Hell, I so don't get it. She put herself off Der's service. Does that really mean she can't work in neuro anymore??? it isn't like Der is the only neuro in the whole SGH! And cuz Mer tampered with the trial doesn't mean she will mess up a surgery. In my eyes, what she did is just bad for her reputation, but what does the other attendings have to do with that? I really don#t get it
And why OB? Even if it wasn't a prob cuz of Addy. OB makes the least sense for me. Cuz she never did anything like that the whole time she was on SGH and all of the sudden she changes to OB? Even when Addy was there and they had to work on OB, they didn't were pink scrubs. So pink scrubs have to mean something more than just changing specialty. Or is it just another inconsitency??