Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 103

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
omg the way e is McDreamying at the dream house OMG OMG OMG☺️ its like he is totally Mcdreaming Mer and Zola inside the house waiting for himmm☺️☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well, the last epi was about him being Chief, when he was in the scene, not in the very last few mins of the whole epi. But, hmm, so far I'm not sure, if that is on purpose, but I have the feeling they wanna show us, what a bad chief he is. Webber, Mark and Der were making fun of him when he was organizing the chiefs office. He was much more depressed over that fact, that he can't be the surgeon anymore, he got a lot more scenes that hinted that, than Der got in S6. And when he punched that guy I wanted to break something. What a crappy scene. Yes, he was in the armee, but he wasn't really there as a soldier, when I got that right, he was there as a doc. There is a difference in my eyes. No, the security cldn't calm that guy down, it had to be Owen, breaking his jaw and later hurting him. 
Bla, that storyline sucks, as April as CR sucks. They wanted to do it for fun? Nope, it's just annoying, as Bailey is at the moment.

Blaaa, what do you think about the MD scene, you still haven't told me. 😔
chandni2111 thumbnail
yeah, that look he has, when he looks at the dreamhouse ☺️ I saw that look in the promo pics and already was OMG WHAT IS HE LOOKING AT???????? it only cld be Mer, he wld never look like that at anyone else. And him looking like that at the house ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍😍😍😍
they didnt showed that look in promo he promo look ws somehting else it ws frm the Mark Der scene i think

and why r we even talking those tow shity chars? if u ask me they tried to shove more of April to us than Owen and last epi ws so not abt him man i barely even noticed him and id nt think they showed his struggle more than Der's no freaking ways its all so contrived and stale with Owen that at leats I dnt even bother for me its like he is non existent but April's ST did annoy the crpa out of me

and which MD scene starting one? LOVE IT JUST LVOE IT i ws so scared that this epi's pace might end up magically fixing MD house situaiton but it didnt YAY it ws exactly what i expected only i didnt knw i expected it until i saw it...u knw?..☺️
I think m too sleepy Satan its almost eleven and m up since five am all i can see right nwis my cozy lil bed YUM😍
guesss wld see u tom loveee u post anyhting new that comes up here eand lots of PD stuff came but tell me the really imp not to be missed at any cost ones stuff...loveee u...big hugs...go finish ur reading...sigh i hope epi seven's promo pics comes out I need new MD/DemPeo stills.."fingers tightly crossed"😉

abywyas love u big hugs running my eyes r watering out of immense sleep
chandni2111 thumbnail
no, I think there were more pics from the sneaks, but if or if not, that look makes me dream 😍 him thinking about living in that house with his family. Cooking for his family. hearing the child(ren) running through the house... ☺️

okay no talk about them. One last thing. I think the balance is alright so far. That's why it doesn't bother me that much. All I hope is, that the keep the balance.

YAY about the MD scene 😃 was exactly what I expected too. I knew that Matt guy, that said Der needs to lighten up, was wrong. I knew it. So far the MD SL is perfect. And I love it, that the only couple scene we got, was about MD. It was about the boys, but still we got one good MD scene 😃
Now, I'm all excited for this weeks epi. 
chandni2111 thumbnail
aww, good night my sunshine 🤗 hope you get a reviving sleep

okay, think I'll read a bit now and will post some things from the Dempsey challenge when I make a break

tom I have to get up early too :( but don't have that much to prepare as today, cuz I've the day after that off
chandni2111 thumbnail
chandni2111 thumbnail
chandni2111 thumbnail
here, they said, he cried