AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
i'm ol for sometime tody...is anyone ol?
bimbotisim i misss u m here for five mins damn hectic schedule now pray i get time to freaking breathe
Here I am. Did you drool over all the pics I posted ðŸ˜†
no didnt ws waiting for u to get here so i cn start drooling

went to twop ppl actly r saying this season is Hunt's Anatomy...do u think so or am i blind why do i NOT feel that when the ruth is i DESPISE that char but still i feel its NOT HA
No, I don't feel like it's Owens Anatomy this season, at least not so far. He was a bit more in focus cuz of the chief thing. But the main focus was so not on him. It's just that he got a lot more ST then in the second half of last season and now he gets shoved in our faces. We don't like him either, but they are overreacting again.
Last epi was the all boys epi and even then the main focus wasn't on him. and the epis before that, were on MD. So NO Owens Anatomy so far.
I dnt even think he is getting focus coz of Chief thing its so secondary that u dnt even notice When Der was Chief whole hospital ws like talking gushing abt it he ws every where Owen isnt even being looked up at...lol...last epi ws the only one he had a big scene when he gave that crappy speech to the guy he punched apart from that nada...though KMK sucks he tries so hard to be like Paddy so freaking hard...doesnt he realizes all he does is ends up making his own self look pathetic and sick and just BAD