AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
dnt knw why they didnt release they r nuts they have so much cut stuff with them what i wld not do to kill for i

but man that PD interview i always fall in love with him more and more after his every interview the way he talks abt life is just 😍
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Hahahahaha, you are so funny Sandra🤣🤣🤣

I really want that hand to be Derek but I don't want to be disappointed if it is not, because if Derek blames it on Mer and he is there for Mer, than I understand that he said it in anger and I might not be that mad but if he blames it on Mer and it is not Derek, I would be more pissed that I already am just thinking that what if Derek is blaming it all on Mer for Zola being sick. Which is why I am staying calm☺️

And I ask you to do same, seriously. You don't have to be in the middle😆 Let's just hope it is Derek😍 but lets not expect😛

OH U R SO BLAH AND BORING

NO SATAN DNT BE IN MIDDLE BE ON MY SIDE LETS BE SURE ITS DER'S AND THEN LETS FREAKING FREAK THE HELL OUT

and honestly don't be so blah naps he is a damned doctor he won't blame Zola's sickness on Mer all he is saying is that maybe if they hadn't lost Z they wld have been more cautious and IT IS M's fault that they loose Z so...
HMM, somehow i never See nitzies posts :(

Oh man, cod there be a better man than Paddy. With everything he is doing he amazes me more. I wish I wld do half as much as he is doing. I adore the great soul he has. 😍
i dnt think so if there can be anyone McDreamyer than Derek its Paddy himself he is so freaking full of love hope dreams OMG I LOVE HIM
Smriti, where you even on Twitter today? Didn't saw you among all this drooling over Paddy in spandex.
I'm so pissed now cuz of my friend. She didn't say anything against me, but tonigt all I cld think was, that she is annoyingly superficial and can be one of the worst hosts ever. Grr, I'm so upset can't even sleep now.
no wasnt on twitter was so bored and tiered yesterday didnt feel like doing anything
and what happened with ur friend? its the same friend u went to meet and u were so excited abt the meeting?
Man, that one girl on Twitter... She always gets things wrong. I was talking about Alex and she thinks I was talking about MD.
BTW what do you think about Alex going to the judge?
who girl?

i think its damn sweet of himmm...see this is what i love Zola is just not MerDer's Alex Cris maybe Mark loves her as much she is their fam tooo
m excited abt next week next week's PR didnt even mention <erDer anywhere on it and even the promo pics where so blah it ws abt a party that Teddy throws and calls all couples there and see how big an epi it may turn ou to be for MD...still obsessing over the hand THE HAND THE HAND THE HAND THE HAND THE HAND
btw nerdy girl post epi four graphics from tumblr here i think i missed all of them
naps showed me one that jaje made abt MD from s one epi eight scene where he shows her the land first time that pic of theirs and the dream house and the text said I BUILD A HOME FOR U FOR MEEE...omggg that girl has the best BEST sig ideas ever how she merges past into present and then show cases future its just WOW
Oh, wasn't that much on tumble didn't see anything from s4 but I'll look out for it. Do you mean that Bordeaux whhatever girl? No, that's not her name, but it's something with bo.

Sigh, I meant that coolteacher girl. She always says weird things.

I love that Alex goes to the judge for them. Only doubt if it wld be realistic. But who cares. Alex is a good man who just went through a lot.of crap. It's such a great move of him.

Thank god I'll be very busy over the week. Wldn't know how to survive till Friday. And THAT HAND! HELL IF IT'S NOT DER'S aaah

Lol auto.correct xD Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago