Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm back :)
Awww, you don't know what scene I'm talking about??????????

Think! Try harder!! 🤣
chandni2111 thumbnail
I'm speaking of this one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-qXhghNx9I&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]

and this one 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPXfAgvJzBs&feature=player_profilepage[/YOUTUBE]
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh thought u were talking abt those scenes only OMG OMG OMG OMG love love lvoe those scenes LOVE THEM love the whole of epi seven jsut for these two scenes and the two MD oens OMG damn it twelve hours he spent just freaking out abt Mer getting Alz and he is so freaked out that he cldnt even frekaing right more than five words...shit...and to top it he is hiding it all under the rag from Mer so she doesnt freaks out...Mer till date doesn't know the extent of his fears...shit

omg gng to watch these scens i love them just LOVE THEM and the tune that comes in the seocnd one omg can die for it its a special tune they created for Alz track only
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, why is exactly the second vid deactivated?
but okay, I know where to watch it. You seriously pay a lot attention to the music, have to pay attention to it, never noticed they had a special one for alzheimers

but did you noticed that when Der was talking about that woman whos 32yrs that piano music is starting? the MD theme is piano too ☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
gaaah, the music is just sooo beautiful ☺️
notice the music which plays in second vid right after Der says u have to let it go OMG that one ws specially created for Alz track and its beautiful
and god just look at Der look how scared he is how freaking freaking scared and his fear itself became his inspiration actually his inspiration is Mer when he saw her kick ass in that emergency surgery she did in epi five when he saw that that was THE moment he was inspired to just go alol out and do everything in his power to save protect preserve this extra ordinary woman☺️ God...now u realize why Der is this badly affected...affected to the point of being hollow?...I hope we get a scene where he blabbers his terrifying fear of loosing Mer to Alz comes out too...i just HOPE
chandni2111 thumbnail
Oh yeah, i get it, I so get it now. God, I always hope for such scenes. Most probs in shows come from ppl not talking about their true feeling. About what scares them most. 
I don't know if Der ever wanted to do another trial after the S4 one and if he even loves to do trials, but like you said, after Mer rocked that emergency surgery he cldn't help but do everything to save his wife. He wld have go on for ever if necessary, he wld have done everything to save her. But now he can't do ANYTHING for the rest of his life. If Mer really will get Alzheimers, he won't be able to do something. All he can do now is sit back and hope that someone else will find a cure. Just sitting back and wait for something that might never come, must be like torture for him. And Mer, the woman he did all that for, ruined this chance, forever and isn't even aware of how deep she hurt Der. She didn't feel sorry for it not one moment, cuz all she sees it that it was the right thing to do for Adele. 
God, epi 7 in S7 when Der comes home to Mer and tells her that he cldn't write the proposal cuz all he cld do was thinking about her. Mer wasn't even aware of the words Der was saying. She might have noticed that he was talking, but she wasn't listening to him. So she didn't realize how much this Alzheimers thing is effecting Der.

Please Der, please blabber it out, PLEASE.
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
"it's not about... the sex
it's about the moment afterwards...
when the world stops
it just feels so safe
so safe"

Do you think anyone gets the true meaning of this?
EXACTLY Mer wasnt even aware of what he said she was so deeply hurt by what Cristina said and see the fact that he was doing something anything at all for her was his hope his ONLY hope it was like this is THE thing that was keeping him gng and u r so right h wld have spent his entire lifetime on this his entire career he might have spent doing this for her sake like he himself said break through didnt happen coz of the medicine break through happens coz someone is scared to deatht o stop trying and he wldnt have stopped trying he so wldnt have...coz after the shooting he cant just sit and wait for life to happen he needs to be doing something anything to make sure driving wheel is in his hands and he is driving so even here he couldnt just sit and wait for alz to show uup and then move into action or sit and wait for someone else to find a cure he had to be doing something then and there but now he cant do anything but wait in limbo and that adds to his helplessness

and seriously he summed it up so well in his "I need u to BE sorry" thats all he needs from her to realize she indeed was wrong even if that wrong as for right reasons it was WRONG

and omg yes u r right doubt he ever wanted to do trials after s four coz trials affect him badly since he is just groping in dark with no positive results no hope nothing and it kills him to see families devastated and he being unable to do anything...but he wld have done this one for life coz his inspiration here was Mer...and best part? he isnt doing this coz he is scared abt his life if Mer gets Alz nopes he is only doing it for Mer and her extra ordinary reservoir of talent her talent was his inspiration in that moment when he saw her rock the surgery god he felt so blessed as if he was seeing a miracle being performed right in front of his eyes and he realized givne a chance she can even be better than him and he wants her to be That THAT inspired him...God I LOVE THIS MAN I LOVE HIS LOVE FOR MER LOVE IT JUST LOVE IT
Originally posted by: chandni2111

"it's not about... the sex

it's about the moment afterwards...
when the world stops
it just feels so safe
so safe"

Do you think anyone gets the true meaning of this?

HAHAHAHAHAA u kididng me right? peple out there ld say its all at the sex all abt the sexxx 😆😆😆 but omg i rememebr this felt like gng and hugging Mer all she is syaing is thats the only place where i can be not fine where i can lay my soul bare where i can shatter into tiny pieces and yet feel so safe so safe...so warm loved cherished...omg...😍