Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 91

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
jaaabs...good to see u and amazinggg sig☺️...love the bright coloringgg and god MD r looking so happpy their happiness makes me happpy☺️

omg i requested that to u? hen i dnt even rememebr but i cldnt have coz i wld never give such a text...i dnt like such kinds of kiss u touch u texts...do u have an untexted version of the sig?...the sig is so beautiful but the text wnt let me use it😭...but omg thankooo for the serprise this is so goood...hugggs

btw did u cach up with s eight? u TOTALLY should its EPIC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

jaaabs...good to see u and amazinggg sig☺️...love the bright coloringgg and god MD r looking so happpy their happiness makes me happpy☺️

omg i requested that to u? hen i dnt even rememebr but i cldnt have coz i wld never give such a text...i dnt like such kinds of kiss u touch u texts...do u have an untexted version of the sig?...the sig is so beautiful but the text wnt let me use it😭...but omg thankooo for the serprise this is so goood...hugggs

btw did u cach up with s eight? u TOTALLY should its EPIC

im so glad you love it.. yeah remember like a really long time ago and I just got to making it... you told me to choose the text and pics you wanted a surprise sig. i actually never save raw files so i dont have it. dont worry i'll make another one.

and no i havent..school is killing me..will spend the weekend catching up to it.
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to be honest, when I first heard we wld get an all boys epi I didn't know what to think about that idea. But now and esp after the promo I'm really excited for it. And I'm sure it is supposed to be kinda funny. I like that 😃 After the SP and the last week we can use a little fun, some lighter stuff. 
Blaaa mer is not doing the VO. the others already did VOs too, even Denny did. It wld be something completely different if they decided to change the voice for ever. But as you said, it's just one epi and it makes sense with the story they wanna tell in this epi.
Ha, don't they always complain about the lack of insight of the men, that the men are always just supportive characters? Have they ever thought about the reason? NO! Cuz the story gets told from Mers POV. 

Why do I have to think about Bailey and Der in the conference room when Der tries to write his proposal scene? Sigh, just love that scene :D
OMG M WATCHING 3.11 RECAP MER SNORING AWAY AND DER STAYING UP ALL NIGHT WITH HEAD IN HIS HAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA🤣☺️ ADORABLEEE☺️☺️
OH I M GNG TO MORE THAN HURT UR FEELINGS🤣🤣☺️
M not saying I dnt love the Mer's pov I love it LOVE IT but making a big dela of just one epi's VO is lame
and show is female oriented so mostly their version is told but frankly m thankful if there is anyone's version which is told from both sides its MD's Der side of story does get told and Paddy makes sure if nothing then at least its being told through his eyes☺️
look at CA in contrast only Callie's side of story ws told Arizona was just a prop whole of last season😆
and ia ctually liked the promo it looked diff intriguing and i wnt say that i needed a breka from all that over heated drama coz for me that really works but yeah most must have and it maybe a good one Stacy has always risen above expectations hope tonight's epi is same too she surpasses even the epicness she created in Black Wedding epi Damn she freaking brought Zola to their lives☺️
hey javs dnt make a new one if u so tied up plz plz...doesnt matter i wld use this only when i clear my box...next time onwards do ask me for texts i rock with texts

and..."From now on u can expect m gng to show up even if u yell even if I yell m always gng to show up"☺️
hey Satan what Der Bailey scene u talking abt?
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
too late Smriti just made one right now

its ewww ishhh
u kiddinggg? i LOVE it omg can die for this moment DIE for it die for it die for it look at their happiness they didnt even needed a ceremony after this they were married here and now itself all they needed to say it to just once express that feeling that desire that commitment☺️
and the quote is making it all the damned more special☺️ LOVE IT JUST LOVEEE IT☺️☺️