Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm, sounds like you need someone to bring back happiness 😉
chandni2111 thumbnail
lol soon I will follow no one on twitter anymore. 🤣 bookends wld be better than the 5 fight scenes we had so far??? UNFOLLOWED 🤣
so can't hear it anymore: We need make up sex, we need kiss, we need ... blaaa
chandni2111 thumbnail
hmm, did Alex say sorry, I mean, did he say it out loud? just asking 😆 Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
curious for toms GA epi. I wanna know if Matt is right, that Der sld start to lighten up. Can't imagine what he can do, what wld make ME wish that Der wld finally get over it. Such impatient ppl
chandni2111 thumbnail
GAAAH, never noticed that. But the first and only  words you can clearly hear of the song the SP starts with, are: I love you from the bottom of my heart. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandni2111

GAAAH, never noticed that. But the first and only  words you can clearly hear of the song the SP starts with, are: I love you from the bottom of my heart. ☺️

I noticed that I noticed that I noticed that☺️ I noticed the minute SP started and I was like omggg this means my MerDer wld be fine yay yay yay☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

I noticed that I noticed that I noticed that☺️ I noticed the minute SP started and I was like omggg this means my MerDer wld be fine yay yay yay☺️

lol lucky girl, I told you I have to watch scenes over and over again to finally notice even the smallest things
Originally posted by: chandni2111

lol soon I will follow no one on twitter anymore. 🤣 bookends wld be better than the 5 fight scenes we had so far??? UNFOLLOWED 🤣

so can't hear it anymore: We need make up sex, we need kiss, we need ... blaaa

🤣🤣 i just read that OMG🤣🤣 how stupid people can be? no wonder Shonda and her writers' brains r fried dealing with such morons How freaking pathetic i wld take the scene we got last week even over oh so famous prom scene...it is that THAT special seriously that scene can rival some of the greatest MD moments its that beautiful

i follow this girl only coz she re tweets every freaking spoiler EVERY FREAKING ONE so i get all the info from her tl but by god seems like a dim witted dundder head case🤣🤣
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Smirti its good I caught you here.. just finished your req

here it is

ita a bit werid so if you want another one let me know
m excited abt tonight's epi too and frankly if Der is doing the VO i wnt b misisng Mer's vo AT ALL i mean i love her VOs but whats the big deal if she doesnt do it ONCE just ONCE ? all those idiotic Ellen fans where like oooh it wnt be Ga...seriously i need to cut off all of those ellen fans coz their obsession is making me pick sides here and for me there arent any sides neither for MerDer nor for DemPeo I agree I have a soft corner for Der/Paddy but i love Mer Ellen equally
but seirously m excited for tonight prospect of more Der on my screne is all sorts of yumynesss☺️