by mcdreaming.tumblr.com
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gaaah I love forhead kisses
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
satan sya something regarding the hting i freaked abt today give me hope all wld be welll
chandni2111 thumbnail
what hating? didn't see anything

I don't know what happened, but if it was the others again, you need to ignore them. They don't watch GA anymore cuz they love it or at least love MD. They just watch it, so they can rant about it. Even those ppl that were so happy after that amazing MD scene of last week. they are all hypocrites. They didn't love that scene, cuz they realized the depth of it. Even after that scene there was Der hate to be found, which I'll never ever get. 
Ppl say, Der finally remembered the Post-It? Hallelujah, they need to grow up. Everything Der did was cuz of feeling hurt, being the same old stupid brainman he always was and love for Mer. 
Most ppl didn't get anything, what that scene was about. Still Der is the one who has to get over what happened? Hardly a person realizes that Mer herself messed up and that it's not nothing and that she still doesn't see the whole picture of what she has done to Der. 
Ppl say, yes Der has a right to be mad, but remember what he did before, how he messed up before and called her names and never even said sorry. Bla, that is Der the stupid brainman, saying inapropriate things. And the saying sorry thing? He DID say sorry, he didn't need to say it out loud, but he did say sorry. In S5 his whole body screamed sorry. And that's what Der wants from Mer. He doesn't need to her sorry from Mer. The word Sorry doesn't mean anything, when the person saying it doesn't mean it.
Ppl live in a superficial world nowadays. They don't know the real meaning behind things anymore. Think these ppl wld never get the meaning of: Words are nothing, what you are doing is important.
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
chandni2111 thumbnail
Sweetheart, why are you gone again. I can't help you, when I don't know what's wrong 😔
awww u calling me sweetheart is cute but i lvoe it msot when u call me ur sunshine☺️
Satan i had this missing train feleing coz of many reasons two of them i wld tell u here rest in pvt...one i ws sad i wnt get to see Ga tom i mean live 😆 two i was sad coz again i started thinking too much abt the future possibilityof PD leaving Der dieing no more MerDer no more DemPeo of Ellen staying without PD of Mer hooking up with Mark or Alex eww of eight yrs of so much epicness gng down the drain if they dnt get the happy ending of how i NEED them to mak it for my own faith of how badly i want them to stay on coz m not finished loving DemPeo or MerDer yet...and no nothing fueleld my freaking out it ws just self induced...i ws just thinking how its possible and how unprepared i m for it...and thats scary coz if it does happen i wld b very hugely affected
and as for ppl ha i dnt worry ab them anymore they cant affect me anymore i have stopped caring all r blinded hypocrites they arent looking for faith here MD r just a time pass source of entertainment and like u said something to rant abt for them and they wnt take time jumping ship the minute MD r done they wnt come back and love MD again they dnt even love them now not for the essence anyways...so i really dnt care i have u and naps and thats all i care abt
chandni2111 thumbnail
okay sunshine, you need to stop thinking. You know thinking too much can't lead to something good. STOP THINKING ABOUT IT at least till January. Before that, no one will know for sure. We can't change what they might decide. But so far everything looks good that Dempeo will stay, cuz Der needs the money for the racing and he has a lot of freedom, he will never have with movies.
And I linked you to the article that said, Ellen prefers to leave or stay with Paddy. so stop worrying yourself sick!!!!!!!!!!

I won't see GA live tomorrow either. But you won't miss anything important I guess. 

aww u calling me sunshine is so freaking endearing☺️ and i wish i wld just stop thinking already coz seirously it snot in our hands we cant control or change things i knw what m doing i do this always keep thinking abt the worst possible scenarios so wen the actual thing happens it doesnt feels as bad its my way of being prepared bt i dnt think anything can prepare us for this nothing can...if it does happen it wld be a big deal for everyone no matter how prepared we r...i wnt think i wnt...i guess today ws one of those days where i ws inventing reasons to be sad happens sometimes
ps my net is damn damn slow today argh