AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Sigh, so much to do today. Still have to solve the case from yesterday. And I have so much to organize. 
At the moment I'm trying to install a vpn connection to the uni-network, but my connection keeps failing. 😡 when it doesn't work I always have to go to the uni, when I need to read a certain article from a law magazin.

OMG it finally worked  YAAAY, at least one of the databases I can use at home. 
sigh...u in harmless trouble means my day made😆☺️

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 12 years ago
hahahahaha, hey, it's a very big deal for me 😛
i have to study u have to study too lets decide some songs and study together we wld meet after an hour or so for a kit kat break sigh
the songs u loved in the sound track OMG can u give me their yt links Satan and if u have them with u cna u load them for me on YT? not right away just as and when u get time
I will look for the songs on YT, now I need to make something for lunch or I might starve to death 😆
Smriti...wish u a very happy bday way in advance :P

Well am going out of town for a holiday tomorrow...n though i will come b4 ur bday...am not sure if i will be able to log on to IF on ur bday...so wishing u so much in advance...have a rocking bday dear...n a lovely year ahead...loveee u 🤗

n ya also wishing everyone a very happy dassera 😃
Katie herzig - way to the future http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5kIcoPwRjs

can't find a album version of second chance, but this one is okay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOTztXIE7Xw
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Smriti...wish u a very happy bday way in advance :P

Well am going out of town for a holiday tomorrow...n though i will come b4 ur bday...am not sure if i will be able to log on to IF on ur bday...so wishing u so much in advance...have a rocking bday dear...n a lovely year ahead...loveee u 🤗

n ya also wishing everyone a very happy dassera 😃

omg ashiii🤗🤗🤗

i miss u so so so so so so so damned much miss u so much kamini we got to meet up on YM one day we so got tooo I LOVE YOU ashiii🤗🤗

and geee thankooo for wishing me way in advance at least it made me remember its my budday month already☺️😍 otherwise left to lazy bums like naps nats kavs etc etc etc my budday wld be such a non happening event😭 damn given to them they wld happily forget my budday even exists GOD I HATE THEM🤬

but whatever yaaay its my Happy To You month😍😍😍 and i just lvoe love love this month its always so festivish every damned where☺️

Happpy dassera to u too ashiii hpe good ki light is always there to ligten ur path loveee u so damned muuuch🤗🤗
Thankooo Satany for the songs u a rockstar