Chat Clubs

AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 85

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i loveee u yes i freak out like nuts over this and i want u to keep me positive abt this okie?

and awww m so happy for u it must fele special to be able to do all of this again once u thought u wnt be able to do it and u gave up and thats okie being rejected failing doesnt makes us failures how we dela with them how they make us move forward decides who we really r if we let rejection failures make us give up on our dream its only then we become actual failures but if we r able to accept it and move forward with bigger faih thats when we truly win...and m proud u won Satan...love u...u so can be a good story to tell coz u struggled u fell u rose and m proud of u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sigh, still not done for today, but I need a break
you sld see my desk, it's full with papers and I sld organise them right now, or I'll never be able to clean up the mess 😆

dont over stress keep tkaing small lil kit kat breaks

m scared Satan i wana see the tinyest of baby steps that MerDer take but next epi seems like such a huge change in pace Der actually appears to be way more relaxed and himselfish again so m fearing what if they magically fixed the MD home situation and wld only show their worl relationship conflict? u think thats possible? say no plz really really want to see every lil baby step at home and at work
oh man look at this FREAKING LOOK AT THIS

chandni2111 thumbnail
saw that ☺️

hmm, haven't seen the sneaks or what you refer to, but even if Der might be some kinda happy, I doubt this was all we will get to see. the next epi is supposed to be different. So I guess only becuz of that we won't get to see much of MD. And I think before they are reaching the next baby step it will take some time. They only just talked, they only made a few things clear. They now have to progress it. I expect the focus back on MD in epi 5

OH MY GOD m dieing at this pic dieing DIEING and they aren't even looking at each other all they r doing is sitting besides each other but I am still DIEING DEAD omg how can two people have so much magic in just by sitting besides each other? HOW?
This content was originally posted by: chandni2111

saw that ☺️

hmm, haven't seen the sneaks or what you refer to, but even if Der might be some kinda happy, I doubt this was all we will get to see. the next epi is supposed to be different. So I guess only becuz of that we won't get to see much of MD. And I think before they are reaching the next baby step it will take some time. They only just talked, they only made a few things clear. They now have to progress it. I expect the focus back on MD in epi 5

gah i hope u r right...i havent seen sneaks as well and there is just one sneak released that too of Owen and Bailey but in the promo I felt Der is at least a bit at ease a bit back to being himself like u can feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off of him...u know?...so i was scared that maybe they show their home situation magically fixed and wld only show work place conflict...coz that wld suck...i want to see every baby step from full first hand holding at home to kiss...to EVERYTHING...😍
chandni2111 thumbnail
I hope we will see all of that, too. But even when you take in count, that Der stated he wld trust Mer at home. There still is a big distance when it comes to work. Since Der is doing everything with his full heart I doubt he will be able to switch between work and home, just like this.
But I think, after last week he does feel a lot lighter. He finally said, what he was thinking the whole time. He finally said, what is his problem. Talking can make you feel so much better. The problem doesn't need to be solved that moment, but knowing that you are working on the solution can lift a really big weight off your shoulders. Lets hope it's just like this.
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chandni2111

I hope we will see all of that, too. But even when you take in count, that Der stated he wld trust Mer at home. There still is a big distance when it comes to work. Since Der is doing everything with his full heart I doubt he will be able to switch between work and home, just like this.

But I think, after last week he does feel a lot lighter. He finally said, what he was thinking the whole time. He finally said, what is his problem. Talking can make you feel so much better. The problem doesn't need to be solved that moment, but knowing that you are working on the solution can lift a really big weight off your shoulders. Lets hope it's just like this.

OH MY GOD do u know how much i love u? have u thought abt taking psychology u wld be good u know? damn good

but this was exactly I was beginning to think that the very fact that Der appears at ease relaxed as if weight is up is in itself PROGRESS BIG BIG PROGRESS coz like u said it showed that he just needed to lift the steam off his chest tell Mer what he felt he knew Mer might be taking his silence wrong interpreting it wrongly and in her head getting scared not showing outside but in her head getting scared hurt and making up all sorts of scenarios and assumptions like she did end up assuming maybe he doesnt wants this...he knew all of it...so just telling Mer his true state of mind heart and soul...telling her hell gng away is not even in the lsit of his options he might hate her more than ever but never ever go where wld he go?..she is his freaking home heaven everything...just telling her all that salvaged him gave him a lil bit of his vigor and energy back else without telling her and just being silent had totally ripped him off hiss trength in last epi when he fell on bed he was EXHAUSTED EMPTY HOLLOW...and the fact that in next epi he is a bit of himself again shows its coz of Mer only coz he was able to tell her coz they found that one moment where against all odds against all logic they touched again in their invisible circle of eternity...sigh...I LOVE THEM AND I LVOE YOU so damned much
anyways Satan off to bed have a great great fantabulous day tom make me proud u already have and m sure u wld do more big big best of luck and i am with u and u can do it huggys🤗🤗🤗