Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG who is Der looking at in this moment 
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandni2111

OMG who is Der looking at in this moment 

cant figure where he is...is he in MerDer's room or in the woods?

man i can never get tiered of saying I LOVE PATRICK DEMPSEY
GOD EVERYDAY THERE R SO MANY FAN VIDS OF mERdER ON YOUTUBE SO MANY BUT NOT ONE TOUCHES ME NOT FREAKING SINGLE ONE😭 that was y u need to make mixes naps u so NEED to
chandni2111 thumbnail
to me it looks like Der is at his land with the new house. on top of the left side I think Owen is jumping down from something

had a discussion round with my roomies, only now started with my lunch, finally
then maybe he is McDreamying at the Dream House?

oh i had such a bad thought that what if house is all ready and Der is all dreaming ab living there and PD odesnt signs and Shonda kills Der before he cld even get a chance to live there NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO i wld freaking DIE
chandni2111 thumbnail
Hmm, how was my day in detail?? Hmm, don't happen that much except for all the stuff I now have to learn.

First I cldn't really sleep, at 5am I felt wide awake for the first time. Every few mins I woke up and looked at the clock to check that I didn't miss the time to get up. When it was finally time to get up, I felt like I cld sleep the whole day. It was good, that I got up very early so I cld prepare everything without having to hurry.
Then I got out my bike: 1. problem. I need a bigger basket for my bike. My bag hardly was able to fit in and I had to hang my law book on the handlebars, what isn't really great, cuz either it bangs against the bike or my knee πŸ€”
I arrived at the place where I can leave my bike for the time: 2. problem, I need a longer chain, I already wanted to buy, but didn't have my money with me, when I was in the shop. (So typical for me) Cuz if I don't chain my bike do something else, it will likely get stolen.
I went to the place and they already knew I wld be one of the new ones. πŸ˜² how did they know???? lol wasn't that bad, they just wanted to tell me somethings, where I have to get my documents for this class and where the other new ones were sitting. We are 7 new ones, one buy is nice, one girl is weird and the other ones, I don't know yet. 
The course started and the teacher started to yell. I thought: "OMG why is he yelling??????" But he only did it so everyone wld understand him. The acoustic in that room is really bad and when someone of the students is asking something you really have trouble to understand it. The teacher and at the same time owner of that company seems to be nice. And he wants to have lunch with us next week, so he can tell us everything, we need to know. 
The lecturing was really fast, and I had a bit trouble to keep up with him. Esp 3. problem I can't write with my hand anymore, it only looks like scribble. I hope it will get better, when I'm use again to writing with my hand. 

Now I have to review everything. Esp remake that one scheme. 

Good thing, at the place where I leave my bike is a free electric tire pump πŸ˜ƒ

Okay, when I have done a bit I'll be back for a few mins
chandni2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

then maybe he is McDreamying at the Dream House?

oh i had such a bad thought that what if house is all ready and Der is all dreaming ab living there and PD odesnt signs and Shonda kills Der before he cld even get a chance to live there NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO i wld freaking DIE

Oh, don't panic! the house can't be ready yet. In now way. And all the spoilers said, he will build it with Owen. They can't build anything that is already done. And when for SR the house really is a symbole for MD, it won't be done for a while. Try to think positive. And after all SR tweeted lately, she'll do as much as she can to keep Der/Patrick.
Originally posted by: chandni2111

Oh, don't panic! the house can't be ready yet. In now way. And all the spoilers said, he will build it with Owen. They can't build anything that is already done. And when for SR the house really is a symbole for MD, it won't be done for a while. Try to think positive. And after all SR tweeted lately, she'll do as much as she can to keep Der/Patrick.

WHAT? WHEN DID SHE TWEET SHE WLD DO AS MUCH AS SHE CAN TO KEEP dER pATRICK? fRANKLY EVEN IF HE DOESNT STAY WHICH i DOUBT IS THE CASE BUT GOD FORBID IF HE DOESNT I DNT THINK dER IS BEING KILLED OFF HE IS TOO BIG A CHAR TO BE KILLED AND MERDER TOO BIG A LVOE STORY TO NOT GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING
naps u wnt blv what I just did i saw some kabir misha scenes thought maybe i wld like them but argh just freaking ARGH i want to scream SERIOUSLY? SERIOUSLY? u call this LOVE? suddenly u see ur bachpan ki dost in hot dress and u start seeing her in a diff light? SERIOUSLY? its like kuch kuch hota hai part two all over again ARGH
chandni2111 thumbnail
πŸ˜† you really freak out over this, huh πŸ˜† she always says she hopes PD and EP will stay, but that she doesn't have much too say in this, the negotiations are not her job. So, it's not much what she can do. 
And after all I hope Der dying was just a joke from her, after she got bored by getting asked, will MD stay together, over and over again.

Man, making this scheme took me forever. Totally forgot how to make one with Word, and it's not really like I wanted it. Have to look in the internet if I can find more tools for it.