AYLS CC: Phoenix Feathers - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago

Because I MEANT that!☺️😍 I love you so much Derek!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

And this song to make this scene all the more beautiful😍😍😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE1cOlvik4s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 years ago
I dont understand how people can compare the current MerDer situation with Addek I just do not understand I mean Der ddint run he doesnt has to sit and think abt whether he lvoes his wife or not That isnt even an option for him he is not even freaking thinking abt it he has no obligation to Mer nothing and Mer is not even reminding him of any This is his freaking choice so i dont get the comparison u just CANNOT compare MerDer with Addek
"Meredith is the best mom a child can ever have...she loves Zola SHE LOVES ME and if there is a flaw with her ANY flaw its she lvoes people so much that she would do anything for them"

OMG OMGGG what i love in all this is no one NEITHER of them is putting a question mark on their love Thats the most beautiful part Like in CO's case for example Owen went all oh Cristina do u even love me crap but not MerDer NOT MerDer thats the most beautiful part in all of these eight or maybe ten years from GA time line ten years of their journey not once did they qyestion their love "TOUCH WOOD"πŸ˜‰
I'm on my way back home :) but already damn nervous about tomorrow
What is it about touch wood. I know what you mean but where does it come from?
where does it come from? its just like when people say fingers crossed? it has the same meaning

and oh yaaa tom ur course starts wohooo its a dman auspicious day tom in India we have a big festival so good luck is rest assured but good luck comes form within if u r confident bold strong and just happy abt who u r proud and just CONFIDENT u wld rock the day m sure u wllldπŸ€—
thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

wow, I'm sooo tired. Didn't get much sleep this weekend, but who wants to sleep when your friends are with you

my suitcase is unpacked, now I have to pack the last things for tomorrow, and after that I think I'll lie the rest of the day on my bed
"touch wood" now I got it πŸ˜† we say "knock on wood" and i didn't get it🀣
Originally posted by chandni2111

"touch wood" now I got it πŸ˜† we say "knock on wood" and i didn't get it🀣

🀣🀣 y so cute Satany?