Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaa saw that today...sigh...and ahem u want one person any person wld do or r we looking for a ahem special someone ahem ahem cough cough😉
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol is there something you wanna say? 😆
And yes I'm looking for someone special too 😳 😳
say what?

omg how does Private Practice still servicing m skimming through its SP AND ITS pathetic pathetic THAT TOO IS UNDER STATEMENT
chandni2111 thumbnail
with all your ahem ahem and cough cough 😆

what about PP? I never watched it, only that crossover in S5, btw, need to find that epi and download it
why do u need to dl it? all those Addek scenes blah and Addison acting all pricey abt the ring and all shocked that Der is proposing to Mer oh hello did she expect any less? Seriously? and all she pretending that how even today she is struggling over him she is still stuck on him she never loved Der y did she had to act like a victim is beyond me I actually genuinely liked her in s two and felt bad for her i mean i cldnt hate her i still dnt hate her but i hate the way she acted like a damn victim

and i jsut skimmed throw its SP and puked i dnt get it how that show is even on air its that pathetic or i dnt get how that show even has fans its flower vomit sick

and all that cough cough is me teasing u abt a potential special someone loool
chandni2111 thumbnail
it's not about the Addision part, but about the Der parts. there are really good ones in the PP epi, the guilt of Der. Somethings are really important to get the whole story. 
But I so don't like when they do crossovers like this, just to make us watch the other show too. A crossover will never be the same, as the real show. Esp not when it's like this time, when the cross over takes place somewhere completely different.

Addision. sigh I don't it. She was fighting for Der cuz she knew what a good man he is. But some things I'll never understand. As you said she never really loved. Jumping in Marks bed, right after Der left?????????? Hello, bitch! And the whole thing with the old friends and the song from their wedding I'll never get that. What stupid friends to they have. When one of my friends gets a divorce I'd bite my own tongue before bringing up something like this. That was one of the most idiotic things they did in GA.
actually i have a diff take on all of this i liked Addison and what i love is that Derek and Addison were/are still best of friends and family...this this is what made me so proud of watching this show that ppl mess up btw and with each other they hurt each other so badly but they also get to the other side where more than hurt friendship being together having this sens of belonging that matters...the only where I didnt like Addi was when she acted all victimized and tried to blame her state of life and sadness or whatever on MerDer...while she herself knew she and Der didnt had a chance she knew he didnt lvoe her she knew he loved Mer and she knew it was she who messed up...not only didn't she tell Der abt the fact that after he left she lvied with Mark the hwole time but she also didnt tell that when Der caught her and Mark that wasn't the first time...that thing ws gng on since forever...its cruel very cruel...no one should have to suffer that...but apart from this one thing Addison is a good person she saves babies man...i never hated her and m glad there is no hatred btw Addi Derek the only reason why he couldn't sign the divorce papers on the very first go was not coz she was his wife but coz she was his family...and somewhere she still is family...will always be...coz before lvoers or husband wife shitt hey r friends...u know?...i might be the only one who thinsk that ways but yeah thats how i feel
and also why Der was finally able to get over his hurt ws coz Mer happened to him nothing else mattered☺️
chandni2111 thumbnail
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't hate Addison either. it's just a few things I don't like about her, and of course "I'm the victim in this" is part of it. 
But like you said, what she did to Der was something no one sld ever have to go through. 
And I love it too, that Addison and Der managed to stay some kinda friends. 
But I still don't get what that crap with the wedding song was supposed to tell me. Those times are gone. Those friends, are not real friends in my eyes.
Those times r gone life has moved on but once upon a time they were part of your life right? that song was just to honor that time that one time where life hasnt changed and they were still together and more importantly it is to even honor today that yes life has changed but this past which is standing in front of me no matter how distorted it is MY past and m grateful it happened good or bad m grateful it happened coz each one of these people at some time played a part in my life...its just that this bitter sweet feeling of nostalgia...it was not to show case oh how badly Der once lvoed Addi blah blah nopes...it wasnt even meant for Addek it was just to honor this past they all shared once to honor friendship to honor the fact that it somewhere still is part of their lives...just to take a moment look at each other and acknowledge this simple fact that all of them had been integral part of their lvies once so that when they all go back from here their hearts r bigger instead of bad sad memories they r filled with this happier one...u know?...i kind of love it love how it ws played out...just didnt like Addison again acting victim there being all shocked abt MD if that wasnt there it wld have been perfect