Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wld read this post later Satan just want to say I love youuuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,,,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

omg i swear i still cant blv that scene ACTUALLY happened i cannot blv it and this is basically Patrick and Ellen's vision of MD and m just so over whelmed i dnt even have a word to describe what m feeling just so touched that for them MD too r so beautiful so special...omggg...I LOVE DEMPEOπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can you believe that everything we expected so far came true, can you believe that????????????
And I tell you we are the most happy ppl right now, cuz we were hoping, almost praying for this to happen, while all the others only knew how to hate on Der. OMG I so can't believe that so far all my dreams came true πŸ˜ƒ
I know naps said EXACTLY this same thing today morning that its only us who had been holding on to Der MerDer this badly believing having faith keeping hope and when all of that came true its an unbelievable feeling UNBELIEVABLE and it came true so beautifully SO BEAUTIFULLY I serious dnt have words I dnt have words...he brought drowning too in which I didnt even think he wld have remembered but the freaking thing is ever since he saw Mer freaking DEAD for three THREE long hours he was scared that fear of loosing her is perhaps his biggest BIGGEST fear..and its beautiful yet so ironic how the thing which he lvoes most in her ends up being the thing he hates too the most at times...shit...what do u freaking do when that happens?...ui just have to hold on to one truth and thats lvoe and that is EXACTLY what Der has been doing all this while...and this scene made me feel he NEVER left home at all he was home all the damned time there was no sepration blah blah what so ever...i mean did u fele he came in for first time after days?...nopes its his damned home man...there was just no freaking sign of that and that confirms my theory...whatever that happened was only cooling off no break up shit...and Der isn't even thinking abt leaving her or running or blah its Mer its so Mer coz she is scared its amazing how she can be so casuals round her friends but when he comes into the picture she cant hold her true feelings back That scene with Chief you could sens how scared Mer was how sad and how badly she was missing needing Der...Ellen emotes so well with her eyes and face...BOTH of them...gosh
chandni2111 thumbnail
it's still there, on his desk :D

chandni2111 thumbnail
a little spamming with the best pics of that scene πŸ˜ƒ

sadly the vid is really dark, and I don't know how to make it a bit lighter, so you can see their facial expression better
satan u there? sorry girl my lights went out our trasnformer blasted so there has been no light almost whole of today grrr finally it came back hope now it doesnt gos

sorry sorry sorry for disappearing like that...so where were we?
chandni2111 thumbnail
we weren't anywhere so far. still on a high πŸ˜ƒ

my parents are sitting in my room again
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
i dnt fele any of these twitter people's happiness they all seem so fake not all but MOST
chandni2111 thumbnail
I feel the same about them. Only yesterday they were ranting like crazy and today they are happy to be a fan of MD. bla. And they still don't get it. They all he finally this, he finally that. 
No, not finally, he did it the whole time, ppl just didn't see it. 

Do you know what annoyed me. Someone called the scene when Der is lying on bed crying, sexy. Hello, that was the least thing I was thinking about that scene. Sexy??
EXACTLY OMG U SAID IT its not FINALLLY he was doing this whole time WHOLE FREAKING TIME OMG I LOVE YOUUU

and seriously sexy? SERIOUSLY? did anyone care to look how weak and broken he looked like his whole soul laid bear naked everything he was holding back was out he had nothing hidden NOTHING and <Meredith could see it all she cld see how broken he was in that moment...it was an unbeleiveable moment to see a man that too someone labeled McDreamy lie that weak and broken and bear...it was unbelievable and Patrick deserves every freaking thing for it