Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh yes he stole it, don't know how many times it watched it now, but think I can watch it like you over and over again. Such an amazing scene
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YES I DOWNLADED IT AND I AM GOING TO UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE FOR US! OMG!!! MERDER! I LOVE THEM!!!! SOOO MUCH!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just have no words

look i love Mer and damn proud of her but m seeing this form his pov after doing what she did Mer as been walking on such a high horse she didnt even sepnd one minute to grasp and fele the enormity of what she did to her what she did ws brave and heroic and I get that but see it form Der's pov how wld u fele if someone does something this huge and walks around thinking it was nothing wrong he or she did? it wld only make things much worse and the only reason he wanted her to BE sorry ws for her own good not to satisfy his ego but for her own damned good coz she NEEDS to understand she CANNOT pull this type of thing again NEVER AGAIN

chandni2111 thumbnail
someone was so nice to put this on tumblr, download links

oh good, you already downloaded it, that's good :D
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I am watching it again and I just don't know...the music is so freaking perfect, don't know the lyrics but the music is so freaking perfect. Makes you want to cry even harder. Oh my MerDer. I love you!!
chandni2111 thumbnail
and I say good night with this 
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Can't you stay? πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί NOOO! STAY!! πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Uploaded!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ApL0ztKZjo[/YOUTUBE]

chandni2111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

Can't you stay? πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί NOOO! STAY!! πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

Aww sorry but i only had hardly 3 hrs sleep before. And if i wldn't be in charge of the lunch i wld have stayed longer.
chandni2111 thumbnail
grrr, wasn't lock in and now my post is lost

What did I write?

Watching that scene again I'm getting tears in my eyes again.
I believe too Der is crying. It must be really hard for him to realize that he won't with Mer again. He loved to work with Mer, since the very beginning. Remember S4, when they had to be in total sync? all they had to do was look in each others eyes and it went perfectly. They must have been an amazing team. Think they didn't need to talk as much as other teams wld need in the OR. β˜ΊοΈ

BTW just realized why the Chief is so damn happy. And why he doesn't see it as dramatic as Der does. He doesn't have much time with Adelle left. He is losing her every day more and more. And even with the trial he wldn't have that much more time. So he is happy that he found the perfect way to step back from being Chief, working only a few hours a day, not having to worry about a struggling hospital day after day. 
I get that. But this is the point where he doesn't get Der. The Chief gave up his carreer himself for Adelle. But Der's carreer got set back becuz Mer messed up. The woman who was the reason for the trial. He still wants to move forward in his carreer, still needs a good reputition. But now he is blacklisted, and won't be able to do a trial ever again. He now has to hope that someone else will find a cure for Alzheimers, in case Mer will have it. He can't do anything himself anymore. I so get why he has to struggle so much at the moment. And him crying β˜ΊοΈ Mer looked so understanding in that moment she sat on the bed. I hope she will show more understanding in the next epis.