Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG and we were so damn right, everything we were talking about and expecting came true tonight. OMG and MD lying in bed together. their hands weren't touching but damn close beside each other. OMG I wanna start crying cuz I love that scene so freaking much. 
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m sorry i cant talk m just so freaking SPEECHLESS MESMERIZED

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT???
chandni2111 thumbnail
as I said, mindblowing, it was mindblowing
beyond that beyond that omg m just sooo ok m saying it here but i feel Paddy nailed that scene Ellen ws out of the world too but Paddy omggg he jsut freaking NAILED IT NAILED IT so much emotion so much pain first scene where everyone cld freaking see feel what this whole mess did to Der how he really feels omggg
chandni2111 thumbnail
do you remember what else happend in this epi I don't. All I can think about is I wanna see that scene again. I wanna see Der point at the post it again. That moment, when he was pointing there I seriously had tears in my eyes. It was like coming up for fresh air ;)
I KNOOOW I DNT REMEMEBR THE EPI AT ALLL JUST THISS CENE ONLY THIS SCENE OMG AND WHEN HE POINTED AT THE POST IT HE HISMELF HAD TEARS SATAN OMG HE WS CHOKING HIS VOICE WS BREAKING OMGGG
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I AM SO HAPPY AND I WANT TO CRYYY MY HEART OUT! IT IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE THEM! I JUST LOVE THEM! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I DONT! I DONT!!! I DONTTT!!!

I JUST LOVE THEM!!! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN!!! OMG!!! I LOVE THEMMM!
chandni2111 thumbnail
and didn't we say over and over again, that Der is not talking to Mer about the whole thing cuz he wld say something he wld regret later. OMG I loved it. 

And the "Yeah, I lost a baby, too" almost killed me.